I'm Home and here's the long involved story

oobiebus
on 7/12/08 11:48 pm - pottstown, PA

Pam,You worry about you and rest and rest some more!Your in my prayers sweety!Hugs Trish

My Angel is  Jeanne2036  

I Am Officially At Goal!Yippeeeeee

marlab64
on 7/13/08 12:12 am - Bucks County, PA

Pam,

So glad to read that you're home and feeling better.  Take good care of yourself!!! 

Marla

Pam Hart
on 7/13/08 1:12 am - Easton, PA

Thanks Marla!  I appreciate it!

Pam

Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
(deactivated member)
on 7/13/08 12:20 am

Wow...what an ordeal.  I have said this before and will say it again..the Barix staff is incredible!  You were in excellent hands.  I am glad you are home and resting and I hope this was the last of your pain. 

HG

Pam Hart
on 7/13/08 1:14 am - Easton, PA

My OH lifeline!!  Thanks so much for putting up with all my texting and keeping everyone informed!  You were one of the few people who's cell I had in my phone - I appreciate all the posting and all the good wishes you put out for me!

I do hope the pain doesn't return as well!

Pam

Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Gail M.
on 7/13/08 12:36 am - Scranton, PA

Pam,

So sorry to hear about this terrible ordeal but I'm happy it's ending out ok.  Hopefully the Hida Scan will be negative and you won't need surgery.  But just remember, if it shows your GB isn't working properly, that's the lesser of all evils.  A bowel obstruction is extremely serious and  at least a gb can be done laporscopically....most of the time.

Please keep us informed and I will continue to think and pray for you.  Hopefully I will get to meet you this Wednesday.

Gail

Pam Hart
on 7/13/08 1:16 am - Easton, PA

The gallbladder is definately the lesser of two evils!  I was extremely thankful that the obstruction resolved itself and did not completely block up requiring a big surgery.  Yes, I will have my gallbladder removed if need be.  If I can post pone that I will - as I don't have enough PTO time for that - but will do what needs to be done.  I do hope to be there on Wednesday - we shall see how the week progresses!

Pam

Patricia R.
on 7/13/08 1:45 am - Perry, MI

Hi Pam,

I am so glad you are better.  I hope it turns out to be nothing, but if it does flare up again, listen to Dr. P, and follow her instructions.  Praying for you.

Hugs,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Pam Hart
on 7/13/08 4:00 am - Easton, PA

Oh I will follow her instructions - no doubt about that.  I'm gonna try to get the hida scan done early this week so that I can figure out if the gallbladder is part of the problem and what not.  And if that pain comes back *knock on wood* I'll be in the ER in no time flat - promise!

Thanks Trish!

Pam

bubble273
on 7/13/08 2:02 am - Levittown, PA

My Lord, Pam, what an ordeal and a half!!!  I am sooooooooooooo glad that so far everything has worked itself out.  But I'm worried for you about this hydra scan.  That does not sound fun at all.  I guess because I know the pain of a gallbladder attack and it is horrible.  I'm sorry...I don't mean to scare you.  I mean, you're a nurse and I'm sure you know how people feel when they come into the ER with gallbladder pain.  But I will really say a few prayers for you that your gallbladder is not diseased and you won't get that pain. 

Take good care of yourself and I hope everything is smooth sailing from here.  I hope to see you on Wednesday.

Karen

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views