I'm Home and here's the long involved story

Shannon O.
on 7/12/08 12:11 pm - Reading, PA
Thank goodness for now things are ok...

Is there anyway to prevent an obstruction?

Pam Hart
on 7/12/08 9:22 pm - Easton, PA

Not that I'm aware of....I believe it could be more prevelant if you have constipation and can't help it along - as I was asked that multiple times by all involved - but I had a BM early Friday morning and although have had constipation, wasn't so during this episode....

Thanks Shannon.

Pam

Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
ktreavis
on 7/12/08 12:17 pm - PA

So glad you are ok.  - Katie

Progress not perfection

Pam Hart
on 7/12/08 9:22 pm - Easton, PA

Thanks Katie

Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
EileenWalton
on 7/12/08 12:18 pm

OMG, I was out most of the day and just got home and was so happy to see your post.  Oh Pam, I'm so sorry you had to go through all of that.  It's just too scary to think that it could have been a bowel obstruction.  I sure hope you can get the hyda scan on Monday so the mystery can be solved.  Please get some rest and promise to never put us through that again!  LOL

Eileen

Pam Hart
on 7/12/08 9:24 pm - Easton, PA

I'd love to make that promise - heck - I'd like to make that promise to myself as I was scared as well.  The thing was - it was an early obstruction - it just never made it to a full blown episode which is a good thing.....still a little to close for comfort, though.  Thanks Eileen!

Pam

jdruski
on 7/12/08 12:24 pm - Philadelphia, PA

Pam,

What a rollar coast ride you have been on.  I am glad you are home and feeling better.  Hopefully whatever you had did correct itself.

You were in my prayers. 

Jeanne

Pam Hart
on 7/12/08 9:24 pm - Easton, PA

Thanks Jeanne!  I'm hoping it doesn't come back - we shall see.

Pam

NANCYL
on 7/12/08 12:26 pm - PHILA, PA

Pam,

That sure sounds like a very exhausting couple of days for you and also very scary!

I am glad that you are home and hopefully getting the much needed rest that you need.

It is so good to see you posting so soon

Get Well Soon,

Nancy

Pam Hart
on 7/12/08 9:26 pm - Easton, PA

Nancy,

Yep - I definately got some rest too.  I slept from 4-9 and then again from 11-7 which was nice!  Glad I have all you wonderful people here!  Thanks so much!

Pam

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views