random thought...

Gabi42
on 7/10/08 10:34 pm - conshohocken , PA

Well i just realized that i am going to be completely broke!  I have my surgery scheduled and I was told that the recovery time was 4-6 weeks, which i want to cut down to 3 weeks, because i am single, and have kids, so i am needing to work.... I have 2 jobs, one where they will ask for a consent to return and the other, where they would let me come back the day after surgery if i could walk in there...  but i will take my time, i was just thinking about all the different aspects of my life that will change, some temporarily, and some long terms...    I just wonder why i didn't think  about the fact that i will not be having an income during this time!  but on the other hand, i am so happy to be doing this, that i think it's a small issue, and it's not like, my kids will starve!

Anyway… I just want to rant a little..

dawn

(deactivated member)
on 7/10/08 10:40 pm - Eastern, PA
Are you full-time at either of those jobs? Which one (if any) is providing the insurance? Ask your supervisor or HR manager about Short Term Disability.
Gabi42
on 7/10/08 11:05 pm - conshohocken , PA
Part time at both... and i have Keystone Mercy, (state Medicaid) when i had my CHF, in FEB... i couldn't work... so i went back to work Part time, and now i get heath ins from the above, instead of the employer... not sure if there is short term... (for a part timer)  When i had my CHF, and was out of work for more than a month...  i tried to get SSI, they denied it...saying i made too much money in the previous month....  (what the!?@) PA is not a great place for govt help.
Shannon O.
on 7/11/08 2:49 am - Reading, PA
don't feel to bad... I am completely broke right now... but I will pray for ya and you can do the same for me hehehe... but hang in there... it will work out some how...

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views