***TGIF Roll Call***

Patricia R.
on 7/10/08 6:17 pm - Perry, MI

Good Morning Everyone, I am up early, can't sleep.  I have a busy day ahead of me today. I am heading to my AA meeting first thing.  Then, I am heading to get an oil change for my car.  I also have to run to A.C. Moore to get a gift card for my daughter-in-law for her birthday, as tomorrow is her birthday.  She lives in New York, and she and my son are having a party for her on Sunday that my daughter and son-in-law are attending.  (Young people only were invited.)  I am not feeling dissed because I get to babysit the munchkin for my daughter.   Somewhere in there, I might have to go to my bank.  I also have to go to the eyeglass place and get my glasses fixed.  The little screw that holds the nosepad on is gone, and the nosepad keeps falling off.   I hope to spend some time with my daughter and the kidlet in all that running around.  Yesterday after work, I went for a walk with them and we had a good time looking at all the neat stuff around, and I got my exercise.   Tonight, my daughter is doing a jewelry show at her friend's house.  I am going to attend, and hopefully find a birthday present for my niece. Have a great day.  Stay cool. Huggles, Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Pam Hart
on 7/10/08 7:12 pm - Easton, PA
Morning Trish! Wow you are busy!!  Good luck getting all that done!! I am off today.  I am sleeping for a few hours, then putsing around the house - not to much left to be done at this point. Then this evening I think we are going to the in laws house. In the meantime I have been having that "pulling" feeling in my abdomen again.  It doesnt seem to have any rhyme or reason to what I eat or when it happens - this is the second incident.  If it doesn't get worse I will just talk to Dr. P in a week and half for my 9 mos visit. If it gets worse I'll call her before then. Not much else! Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Liz R.
on 7/10/08 8:30 pm - Easton, PA
Good MOrning everyone. Pam good luck with that "pulling" feeling, hopefully it is just scar tissue moving around or something simple like that. Trish good luck with all those errands. Today has me at work, shouldn't be too bad of a day, then home to do laundry and some light cleaning (still on the limited work load with the back in jury). Tomorrow I am going to my Grandparent's to help cut the grass and then lounge by the pool. Sunday is yardwork at home and a bit of cleaning. Nothing too exciting! WEll have a great friday and weekend everyone! Liz
ktreavis
on 7/10/08 9:10 pm - PA
Good Morning PA - Today is definitely going to be busy around here. I have had 3 call outs already and it doesn't look too good. But anyhow I am ending my day with a Phillies game with hubby and my niece. It is a fireworks night so that should be fun. The only thing I hate about late nights is having to get up at 3am to work. But it should be worth it, my niece has never been to a baseball game and my hubby hasn't been to the new park since it opened. The weirdest thing is hubby can't stop talking about the food, and I could care less. Hope you all have a great day. - Katie

Progress not perfection

halfsister
on 7/10/08 9:48 pm - Irwin, PA
Morning everyone. I am heading the gym this morning and then to my sister to babysit her little one for awhile. Then I have a date planned with the boyfriend, what we are doing I have no idea. Have a great weekend.

Laureen S.
on 7/10/08 10:17 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Good Morning Trish & PA Posters! Sounds like you've got quite a day ahead, hope you enjoy the munchkins! Pam, Hope you pulling sensation turns out to be nothing more than a pulled muscle or some such thing. Well in a few minutes I head off to the gym, so happy my PT is back, haven't seen her since before I went to Germany, which is over a month now. ..  anyway, after that I have an appointment with the township to discuss my addition plans and hopefully get my permits in place so the work can begin, after that I hope to do some errands and eventually wind up at my friends house, where I will chill out in the pool.  Will attend an AA meeting tonight and beyond that I just don't know. So I hope you all have an enjoyable day, Hugs, prayers and positive thoughts, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Lesley G.
on 7/10/08 11:28 pm - Allegan, MI
Hi all, I have a long weekend beginning today and I'm getting ready to leave soon to drive down to Richmond, Virginia to visit friends.  I already went to the gym this morning, and now I just have to pack a few things (including the lovely CPAP!) and then I'm on my way.  Have a good weekend all! Lesley
dit657
on 7/10/08 11:45 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good Morning - I'm exhausted just reading about Trish's day!! Sounds like she's in for some fun with the little one, tho, so that's cool. I'm dragging tail today - its a female thing and probably why I was sick earlier in the week. Today is my really 'bad' day - add lots of cramping and backache and there you have it. Blech. Tonight hubby and I are meeting some friends for dinner - looking forward to that since this is our first dinner out with them since my surgery! Weekend will be quiet - hoping hubby gets the wireless internet hooked up today so I can be on-line on the weekends now with my laptop - that was his main job today. Other than that not much going on in my life. Hope everybody has a great weekend. Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
DianeMarie
on 7/11/08 12:12 am - Delmont, PA
Hi everyone, I'm off today.  Deidre and I are going out to celebrate my promotion.  We are going to the Olive Garden.  We get the endless soup, salad, breadstick buffet.  It's always fun and I love the reaction when they see us.  Deidre is now a little thing and I'm still huge.  When we order this the waitress always gives us a look like....oh God the fat woman is going to eat us out of house and home.  Well it's little Deidre that gives them a run for their money.  She just eats and eats until I think she's gonna explode....snicker. Tomorrow is my last day of working up front in customer service and the cash office.  I'll start my week vacation and then when I come back I'll start my new position as HBC manager.   God I want my vacation now! LOL I hope everyone has a fantastic day and weekend! Diane Smileycons!

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
lauraanne715
on 7/11/08 12:31 am - Pottstown, PA
Good morning all !! Today is a nothing day for me...just quiet.  Hubby is at work...teenager is at work and the 12 year old has settled in for her own Buffy the Vampire Slayer fest (My DVDs by the way..ha ha) in the back room.  So I am just going to do school work and read one of many books I got from the library.  Everyone here sounds like they are going to have a great day even with all the busy activities!! Have a great day everyone!! Much luv!! Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views