Update on Pam

bubble273
on 7/11/08 1:37 pm - Levittown, PA

Oh, no!!!   hope that she is okay.  If you talk to her, Heather, please tell her that I'm thinking of her and saying some prayers and sending out some good vibes her way.  Thanks for updating us.

Karen

Happy to be in
Onederland

on 7/11/08 1:45 pm
I'm sure she has plenty of people around her wishing her the best, but please add me to the list.

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

J. M.
on 7/11/08 2:41 pm

Me too of course

~ Jen   

EileenWalton
on 7/11/08 10:18 pm

I'm so glad they transferred her to Barix.  I'm sure she feels much better knowing Dr. P. will be taking care of her.  Please send her my best and if you hear anything further, please, please, please let us know right away.  Thanks Heather.

Eileen

rita61677
on 7/12/08 12:42 am - Philadelphia, PA

I will be praying for you as well Pam. Please update us when you hear anything Heather. and thanks for the updates thus far.

Pam Hart
on 7/12/08 6:20 am - Easton, PA

Can I tell you how much this post and all the responses mean to me?  You people are absolutely marvelous and all your responses had me in tears when I came home (also see my long involved post about how emotional I have been the past 24 hours - so....)

I thank you all so very much and Heather for the constant updates.

You guys rock!

Pam

Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views