Update on Pam

(deactivated member)
on 7/11/08 3:03 am
I haven't had much time to check out the posts lately, so I didn't know she was having a problem.  But, I just heard from Pam and she is in the ER.  She asked that I post that they think she has a bowl obstruction by the results of an xray and ultrasound.  As soon as I hear more, I will let you know...but hopefully, everything will be OK and she will be home soon to post herself. HG
lauraanne715
on 7/11/08 3:12 am - Pottstown, PA
Thank you Heather for the update!  I am keeping Pam in my thoughts and prayers. 

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

Liz R.
on 7/11/08 3:17 am - Easton, PA
Our poor little Pam! Hope she is feeling better soon. Just think Pam - maybe this will help with that last .6 of a pound to hit the century mark! If you need anything let me know Liz
EileenWalton
on 7/11/08 3:35 am
Oh no....I was afraid it might be that.  I hope she is okay.  Thanks for the update.
Eileen

dit657
on 7/11/08 4:44 am - Boothwyn, PA
Thanks Heather - I've been thinking about her all afternoon - poor kid just can't seem to get ouf of that ER! Work - in-laws - hubby - herself...what a time she's had lately. Thanks for updating - I'll continue praying...Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
marlab64
on 7/11/08 5:24 am - Bucks County, PA
Heather, I'm so sorry to hear that Pam isn't feeling well.  She always has a kind word for everyone.  Please tell her to hurry up and feel better!!! Marla

oobiebus
on 7/11/08 5:25 am - pottstown, PA
Pam thinking of you!I can actually say i am in the same spot you are!I was rushed by my hubby to the ER last saturday night with extreme pain on my left side,They found an abcess on my lower intestine,Doc thinks it was Enteritis!But was also told it could be a bowel infection,! Its been about a week an half since i put any food in my mouth ,i have lost about 12 pounds and i am tired of feeling this way!It hurts so bad to potty,(no not hemmorriods) so am i thinking i have the same,well i have to go back to the doc on monday and then go for another catscan!so please keep us posted!I am praying for ya sweety! Hugs Trish

My Angel is  Jeanne2036  

I Am Officially At Goal!Yippeeeeee

(deactivated member)
on 7/11/08 5:39 am
Take care of  yourself Trish...I hope it's nothing serious! HG
(deactivated member)
on 7/11/08 5:41 am
Update...they are transporting Pam to Barix by ambulance later this evening.  She should be there after 9PM.  I'm sure they will know more by morning.  Let's hope it's nothing serious and she can go home soon! HG
dit657
on 7/11/08 5:43 am - Boothwyn, PA
Thanks again Heather - I'm sure Pam will feel better being in Dr P's hands - I know how much she loves and trusts that woman. Poor kid - she sure has had her share of it lately.

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views