Oh C'MON

Pam Hart
on 7/10/08 11:56 am - Easton, PA
Ok numbers are numbers....I (mostly) get that. Today was my last day of my work week, so I weigh myself (I now weigh myself two times a week....at the "beginning" of my work week and at the end...so I keep myself accountable on days off, which is where I generally have problems) so...today is my "friday" cause I have off tomorrow night. 135.5 Yes that was AFTER using the bathroom Kathy and Norm!  LOL I'm offically .6 pounds away from 100 pounds lost and being at the "high" end of my "normal" body weight.  I honestly was happy at 140 and had bounced between 138-140 for the past few weeks and figured that is where my body is happy, and so was I. I'm extatic (sp?) at my results - of course wish my mind would catch up with my body...but oh well.  I'm more active then ever, have started by weight loss reward tatoo, love how tired I am NOT, and would do this all over again in a heartbeat - foamies included.  I am thankful for all of the new found friends I have here and at Barix.  I love Dr. P and the barix staff and realize they have saved my life. Thanks for letting me "brag" as Laureen kindly puts it. Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Laureen S.
on 7/10/08 12:25 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Thanks for giving me credit for "bragging" (lol).  I think you've earned the right to brag, as do each and every one of us, we've worked hard to accomplish these things and reading your other post, reminds us of what a gift we've been given, but one that requires ongoing maintenance and adherence to doing this for a lifetime. . .  ditto on the rest of your sentiments! You are almost a card carrying 100 lbs. Loser!  Good for you. . . Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Pam Hart
on 7/10/08 7:14 pm - Easton, PA
Thanks Laureen :)
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Liz R.
on 7/10/08 8:21 pm - Easton, PA
Great Job PAm! Brag away! Liz
Happy to be in
Onederland

on 7/10/08 9:43 pm
It all comes together at an undisclosed time and place.  Congratulations you georgeous slinky thing you.

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

Dennis Belk
on 7/10/08 10:00 pm - Philadelphia, PA
100 lbs lost (hey I'll give you the .6) and so much more gained so much more achieved so many more friends so many more helped 100 lbs+ to lose and never find again. one of your friends, Dennis
ladychief231
on 7/10/08 10:03 pm - Douglassville, PA
Way to go Pam! I'm with Dennis, I'll give you the .6. Brag away! Teresa

Teresa O

RNY 4/1/2008

PA

Melanie B.
on 7/10/08 10:33 pm - Doylestown, PA
woo hoo! congrats on all of your hard work.

dit657
on 7/10/08 11:21 pm - Boothwyn, PA
.6 Away from that Century Club mark? Go jog or something and jump on the scale again!! I am so happy for you, Pam - that is wonderful, wonderful news and that .6 will be gone before you know it, and you'll be sporting one of those lovely gold Century Club cards!! I can only imagine how happy you are right now - you must be beaming!! You deserve all the bragging you can do - you've earned it!! Now get out there and jog that .6 off and report back in, soldier!  Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
EileenWalton
on 7/11/08 12:43 am
Great job Pam.  Hell, I'll give you a whole pound and say you lost 100+  :)
Eileen

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views