My hubby got his date and he doesn't have sleep apnea

Pam Hart
on 7/10/08 11:44 am - Easton, PA
Beth, OK this is gonna sound ridiculous.  I saw your avatar I think yesterday.  I HONESTLY DIDN'T RECOGNIZE YOU.  Until norm said something I kept going "who is this new beth we have on here?" You look absolutely stunning woman.  I'm glad you posted your new avatar - or I may not have even said hello to you at the next barix meeting. Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
(deactivated member)
on 7/11/08 12:32 am

Pam,

Thank you very much...Same old me just an updated look ;)

Lesley G.
on 7/10/08 4:42 am - Allegan, MI
Congratulations!!!  Wow, that is awesome news!  And he is SO LUCKY he doesn't need the CPAP.  I've had mine since April so I've had time to get used to it, but still, it's not my favorite thing in the world, that's for sure. Best wishes to you both for successful surgeries! Lesley
New_Beginnings_36
on 7/10/08 4:52 am - PA

Rita, Congrats to your husband on getting a date so soon!! :)..........Stefanie

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
halfsister
on 7/10/08 7:43 am - Irwin, PA
That is so great. Congrats.

sbrunell
on 7/10/08 9:09 am - Bensalem, PA
He's lucky not to need one. I've had mine for the last 8 years or so...I call it my facial bra.  Hopefully when I reach my goal, I will no longer need it.
Steve Brunell
RNY  5/16/08
The first day of the rest of my life
Dr. Pupkova

cleos_mom
on 7/10/08 9:33 am - phila., PA
hi Rita   that is great and his surgery is before yours, you can do this together Susan
Pam Hart
on 7/10/08 11:42 am - Easton, PA
Awesome awesome awesome!!  I didn't even realize your hubby was doing this with you.  What a wonderful journey as long as you don't kill each other on clear and full liquids, lol!! Hospital stay dennis (of course) has it right. My surgery was on a Tuesday morning.  I spend Tuesday and Wednesday night in the hospital.  Thursday morning early (like 6am) Dr. Pupkova came to see me and cleared me to go home.  You also have to be cleared by a medical doctor there.  He came around 8:30 and cleared me.  I called hubby to come get me - he was there by 10:30 and I was out by 11am. Congrats!! Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Laureen S.
on 7/10/08 12:28 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Congrats to both of you, you'll be on the bench in no time! Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views