My hubby got his date and he doesn't have sleep apnea

rita61677
on 7/10/08 3:02 am - Philadelphia, PA
SO shockingly my hubby, Ken, went to teh sleep apnea center to meet with the Dr. and he told him he DOES NOT have sleep apnea. that when he sleeps on his back, if he dreams he snores. Then when he got home Barix called him to schedule.  His PAT's are the same day as mine 7-14-08 at 745am and his surgery is 7-22-08!!!!!!!!!!! thats so fast...i cant believe it!!!!!!!!!
Dennis Belk
on 7/10/08 3:15 am - Philadelphia, PA
Wow Rita, that's some great news! No sleep apnea, NO CPAP! Is Ken gonna be ready for surgery that's soooo soon? WOW! Is he gonna be into his 3rd week out when you have your surgery? Well the cool thing is you both will have this tremendous experience together and be great support for each other... and maybe get on each other's nerves a little. lol. All the best to you both, Dennis
rita61677
on 7/10/08 5:09 am - Philadelphia, PA
He is so excited!!!!!!!!!! He will be a few days over 2 weeks out when I have my surgery. So I'm sure we will be killing each other ... ha ha ha... my poor daughter!!!!!!! my mom is gonna help out alot too so i think we should be ok. this should be interesting. How many nights are you in the hospital after RnY? I think its 2 nights. Also, how late do you get discharged from the hospital?? Just so I know bec. i have to wrok when hubby isn the hospital. I will take off the day of his surgery but the rest of the days i have to work. I will be the one picking him up from the hospital.thanks
Dennis Belk
on 7/10/08 7:22 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hi again Rita, A normal stay is like 2 1/2 days (2 nights). You're usually discharged early afternoon of the 3rd day.
bcutekitty
on 7/10/08 10:04 am - Philadelphia, PA
Congrats Rita iam so excited for the 2 of u please if u need anything come down we are only a couple doors away 

Melanie B.
on 7/10/08 3:42 am - Doylestown, PA
darn! he's a lucky dog!!!! I started my CRAP oops i mean CPAP last night. it was freakin' torture.

congrats hubby!

lizziebug
on 7/10/08 3:46 am - Bristol, PA

Congratulations!!!!

I’m so happy for you both. I guess I might run into the 2 of you.

~Liz

(deactivated member)
on 7/10/08 3:51 am
Awesome! I am happy for both if you!
(deactivated member)
on 7/10/08 4:24 am - Eastern, PA
THREADJACK Love the new picture Beth!
(deactivated member)
on 7/10/08 4:29 am
Thank You Norm ..I so need that today!
Most Active
Recent Topics