Test Panel - New Support Group at my house a possibility?!

Liz R.
on 7/9/08 9:54 pm - Easton, PA
Morning all! I am considering opening my house up for a support group, because as we all know there is no such thing as too much support! What I want to see though is 1) is anyone interested 2) what time/day works best I am about 5 miles south of Easton, PA. Very easy to get to - I am thinking a weekend saturday/sunday. Let me know! Liz
Nicole0216
on 7/9/08 11:55 pm - Lancaster, PA
how far are u from lancaster?
Liz R.
on 7/9/08 11:57 pm - Easton, PA
about 1 hr 45 min.
(deactivated member)
on 7/10/08 12:21 am
Great idea!  I might be interested depending on the day/time.  Saturday afternoons are best for me. HG
Liz R.
on 7/10/08 12:35 am - Easton, PA
That's what I was thinking but wanted to see what works for everyone - I of course would have a different weekend then HW's as to not interfear!
Laureen S.
on 7/10/08 12:40 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Nice idea, Easton, PA is a hike for me, but I'd consider it when I could make it, perhaps there will be others from my area so that we could car pool. Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Nicole0216
on 7/10/08 12:48 am - Lancaster, PA
i am always open to it. sat are best for me as  i work fri and sun nights
Gabi42
on 7/10/08 1:57 am - conshohocken , PA
how far are you from Philadelphia, i am 20 mins west of Phila, in Conshohocken. Dawn  
Dennis Belk
on 7/10/08 2:01 am, edited 7/10/08 2:18 am - Philadelphia, PA

Hi Liz, It sounds great. I love it when I can feed my support group meeting addiction. lol. With your move you (along with Mary & Norm in Emmaus) are the closest to me now. I'm about 30 minutes north of you.  Saturdays work for me. Dennis Hey Liz would you want to continue the format that Shauna started and HW continues with a 1P start and going into the afternoon? HW usually goes to 5P, but that's your call. However long you can stand us would be great. lol.  Does that start time work for everyone? Especially you Liz? Earlier? Later?

Liz R.
on 7/10/08 3:02 am - Easton, PA
GAbi - I am about an hour from Montgomeryville/Horsham hope that helps! Dennis... great minds once again think alike! I was thinking early afternoon, 1 is great and it can go as late as things are rolling. LOL and always glad to feed a HEALTHY addiction! Now for a date, I'll have to check the calendar at home. I think that HW said that she had a July date - maybe we'll go early August. Let me know if there are any conflicts and I will check the calendar tonight! Liz
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views