OK!! I did it...

lauraanne715
on 7/10/08 3:03 am - Pottstown, PA

Aww thanx!!  You should post a pic of your do too!! I am sure it looks stunning! Take care!!

Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

dit657
on 7/10/08 12:08 am - Boothwyn, PA
Adorable!! Love the new cut! Mine is in the 'falling out' stages right now so I'm trying to keep as much of it as possible - actually dreamt I had the big comb-over the other night - LOL!! Its not that bad, but I can definitely tell. A new look for a new you - wonderful!! Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
lauraanne715
on 7/10/08 3:07 am - Pottstown, PA

Kathy--

Thank you for the compliment!!  Actually one of the other reasons was to sort of keep the hair falling out issue to a minimum so I think getting it cut and healthy was a good start.  Anew look for a new life!! 

Much luv!

Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost

Lesley G.
on 7/10/08 5:26 am - Allegan, MI
I love the new haircut!  Very cute!!! I was thinking of doing something dramatic to the color of my hair after my surgery, that way when people tell me I look different I could say "Oh, it's my hair!"  Lesley
lauraanne715
on 7/10/08 8:37 am - Pottstown, PA
Lesley-- Thank u so much!!  That is a great idea...I think you would look awesome with some really red hair!! Go for it!  By the way...I love your blog "Patron Saint of smart mouths"  You are so funny!!  Love it!!  Take care! Your big day will be here soon!!!!! Much luv! Laura

Laura

Lesley G.
on 7/10/08 9:42 am - Allegan, MI
I was thinking red hair too!  How fun!   And thanks for reading my blog.  I love writing it, and I'm always happy when people tell me they like it. Are you going to next week's meeting? If so, see you then! Lesley
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views