OK!! I did it...

lauraanne715
on 7/9/08 7:56 am - Pottstown, PA

I actually went ahead and got my hair cut....much much shorter than I have ever had it before!!!  Eeek!!  I am loving it right noiw!  It is so light and heathy looking!  It is like the bob Anne Hathaway has been sporting lately.I will try to post a pic of it but if it doesn't show up you can check it out on my You tube page:

http://www.youtube.com/ItalianPrincess715 This just follows along with all the other changes I am making in my life! Much luv!! Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

ktreavis
on 7/9/08 7:58 am - PA
I love it!!!!! When I lose 5 more pounds I am treating myslef to a cut and a color. I am still not sure what I am going to do with it. I am glad you are doing well. - Katie

Progress not perfection

lauraanne715
on 7/9/08 11:02 am - Pottstown, PA
Thank you so much!  I think this journey is all about the changes we make along the way!  You are doing so great ...go for it...cut color and the works!  You deserve it!! Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost

rivardstarr
on 7/9/08 9:17 am - phoenixville, PA
Laura, Very nice new do! I wish you the best with your other goals and life changes. Chris
lauraanne715
on 7/9/08 11:03 am - Pottstown, PA
Thank you so much!!  I really am embracing changes and all the support I get here on the PA board makes it so much better!!  Thank you!!!!

Laura

New_Beginnings_36
on 7/9/08 10:08 am - PA
Laura, the new hair looks GREAT!! Love it!! :).....Stefanie

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
lauraanne715
on 7/9/08 11:05 am - Pottstown, PA
Stefanie-- Thank you!!  I so appreciate your support and compliments!!! How are you doing?  I hope all is well ...hope to talk soon!!! Laura

Laura

Pam Hart
on 7/9/08 10:26 am - Easton, PA
It's fun, isn't it?  I had gotten my hair cut much shorter just a little while ago!  Love the do - it looks great!! Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
lauraanne715
on 7/9/08 11:07 am - Pottstown, PA
Pam-- It was fun...I never felt so adventurous before!! LOL Thank you so much for the compliment!!  I feel so lucky to have the great support of you and the entire PA boards!! Laura

Laura

kat19136
on 7/9/08 11:55 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Laura, it looks very good!! I love it!  I just treated myself to a cut and color last week and I love mine too.  Good for us!!

~Kat~     ~hw-305~cw-130~gw-140   my DS!!  www.dsfacts.com

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views