First visit with surgeon scheduled

peace013061
on 7/9/08 12:03 am - Connellsville, PA
Excited and scared . Went to a weight loss surgery meeting last night was very informative I go see the surgeon August 11th wow I now it is real!
Tough times don't create character tough times reveal character.

Laureen S.
on 7/9/08 3:42 am - Maple Shade, NJ
That's great, wish you the best of everything.  Please be sure you go in with as educated as possible, with what you can learn from last night's meeting and what you can learn on here; since you don't mention what area you are in or which place you went, be sure to check out your surgeon and the place where the surgery will take place, I personally did not want anyone who did not have lots of experience and/or a great reputation. Wishing you the best life possible, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

dit657
on 7/9/08 5:06 am - Boothwyn, PA
Your emotions are totally normal right now, even tho you may feel like your head is going to explode!! Laureen is correct - gather as much info as possible on the surgeon, facility, what you have to do before, during and after surgery, etc. This is a wonderful tool, but you must be prepared to learn how to use it and follow thru. Best of luck to you in your journey! Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views