Missing Persons: Linda and Craig

dit657
on 7/9/08 5:25 am - Boothwyn, PA
Has anyone seen or heard from Linda or Craig? Linda was so active and I know she had to go back to work but I haven't seen a post from her in ages. Craig, either - he wasn't quite as active but he would post on occasion - just wondering if anyone knows how they are...Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
New_Beginnings_36
on 7/9/08 6:03 am - PA
Kathy, Beth and I were just talking about Linda last night. I haven't heard from her recently but I did leave her a message this week with her husband. He said she was lying down when I called. I think she has just been super busy with work and everything else. Hopefully she will be at Wednesday's Barix meeting. And unfortunately I don't have info on Craig. Hope all is well with both of them :).......Stefanie

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
dit657
on 7/9/08 6:10 am - Boothwyn, PA
Thanks Stefanie - Linda was so active on the boards and I met her at the pilgrimage and she's just as sweet in person, so I was getting very concerned when I didn't see her posting for so long. I know those first few weeks/months after surgery are tough trying to figure out an eating plan and making sure we're getting all our proteins, etc., plus add going back to work in on that and it does become a chore! If you talk to her please let her I was asking for her. Thanks - Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
(deactivated member)
on 7/9/08 6:20 am - Eastern, PA
Saw Craig a few weeks ago at Barix. We didn't talk, but he was looking great.
KimZ
on 7/9/08 10:29 am - PA
I actually had a really awesome lunch with Linda, her husband and a friend of theirs this past Sunday.  She LOOKS WONDERFUL!!!  She has been very busy with work and things and has not been able to post as much as she did when she was not working.  Im pretty certain she will be at the next Barix Support meeting.  Unfortunately - with my travel schedule for work - I will have to miss another week :-( Kim Z

KimZ
on 7/9/08 10:34 am - PA
another meeting .....  

bcutekitty
on 7/9/08 10:38 am - Philadelphia, PA
I talked to Linda tonight on the phone she is well i think her computer is still down but all is well with her,is there a post op meeting next wednesday

bubble273
on 7/9/08 8:22 pm - Levittown, PA

Yes, there is a postop meeting next Wednesday.

Glad to hear Linda is okay.  I was beginning to wonder also.  If you talk to her, please tell her I said hello.

Karen

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views