GOT MY DATE!!!!!

Lesley G.
on 7/9/08 7:27 am - Allegan, MI
Thank you!  I am so crazy excited, as I'm sure you know.  After I talked to Eileen I didn't know whether to laugh or cry, so I did both!  Every day will bring me one step closer to the Loser's Bench, yay!
(deactivated member)
on 7/9/08 7:24 am
Lesley     I am so glad for you! I told you that call from Eileen would be the best call you ever got! The time will fly so party your ass off in Mexico! Then you will be in surgery before you know it!  Can't wait to walk you down the hallways!
Lesley G.
on 7/9/08 7:30 am - Allegan, MI
Thank you! You were so right -- that was the best phone call ever!  My hand was shaking so much I thought I'd drop the phone!  I hope the next few weeks fly by, and I definitely plan to party my ass off in Mexico.  I figure it'll be a nice relaxing and fun time before surgery, plus the time off will give me lots of time to get in the habit of walking walking walking.
ktreavis
on 7/9/08 7:38 am - PA
I am sooo excited for you, I know you have been through the muck to get to this place and IT WILL be worth it. Let me know if you need anything.    - Katie

Progress not perfection

Lesley G.
on 7/9/08 11:48 pm - Allegan, MI
Thank you!!!!  I do feel like I've been through the muck, and now it feels like it was all worth it!  Yay!
Pam Hart
on 7/9/08 10:48 am - Easton, PA
There are dates all around today!!  WHOOOOO HOOOO!! That's really exciting and right after a trip to mexico (don't drink the water....lol)  You'll be on the bench in no time!!! Dr. P is truly awesome and have no doubt you will succeed with her in your corner!! Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Lesley G.
on 7/9/08 11:50 pm - Allegan, MI
Thank you!  I'm so excited, and I'm so happy that I made the decision to cross the river to the Pennsylvania side to go to Barix.  I couldn't imagine having any surgeon other than Dr. P!
Dennis Belk
on 7/10/08 2:38 am - Philadelphia, PA
Very COOL Lesley!!!!!!!!!! It won't be long now, the magic is coming! CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU! Dennis
Lesley G.
on 7/10/08 2:59 am - Allegan, MI
Thank you, Dennis!  I can't wait!
Melanie B.
on 7/10/08 10:49 pm - Doylestown, PA
yay Lesley! eileen called me yesterday too to reconfirm my date and PATs (since she did not initially set me up) and it was just so much fun answering all her questions and taking one step closer to the BIG DAY!

I love that we are keeping Eileen busy.

I can't wait for a little bit-o-magic too for myself.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views