GOT MY DATE!!!!!

Lesley G.
on 7/9/08 4:31 am - Allegan, MI
I got THE CALL today!  Eileen from Barix called me this morning but unfortunately I was in a meeting (stupid work, getting in the way of more important things!).  We played phone tag, and then I just tried again and I am now scheduled for my RNY on August 25th, and PATS on August 13th.  I could have had an earlier date, but I am going to Mexico for 10 days at the beginning of August and I wasn't about to cancel that! I am so relieved and SO HAPPY.  I can't wait to join you all on the Loser's Bench! Lesley
kimbers33
on 7/9/08 4:34 am - springdale, PA
Congrats Lesley !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kimbers
Lesley G.
on 7/9/08 5:11 am - Allegan, MI
Thank you!
Laureen S.
on 7/9/08 4:40 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Lesley, Congratulations on your date, you will be surprised how quickly the time goes by, especially since you got a nice vacation to look forward to in between!  We're losing daily, so there will be plenty of room for you to join us on the Loser's Bench! Take care, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Lesley G.
on 7/9/08 5:13 am - Allegan, MI
Thank you!  I'm already surprised at how quickly the time has gone by since my consultation way back in February, so I just imagine that the next six weeks will just fly by!  And then I'll be sitting pretty on that Loser's Bench!
New_Beginnings_36
on 7/9/08 4:42 am - PA
Congrats Lesley!! I am soooooo happy for you!! I know how long you have been waiting for this!!! Gotta do your happy dance today!!  August 25th will be here quick {{hugs}}.......Stefanie

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
Lesley G.
on 7/9/08 5:15 am - Allegan, MI
Thank you!  I am totally doing the happy dance today.  I'm so happy that I can't stop smiling so I'm sure my co-workers are wondering what I'm up to!
kimmiep621
on 7/9/08 4:51 am
woohooooo, i told you it would be soon.  yay i'm so happy for you, i can't wait,    i will deffinatly be up to see you. 

327/307/192 (-135 lbs)
consult/day of surgery/current 

Lesley G.
on 7/9/08 5:17 am - Allegan, MI
Thank you!  You were right -- I couldn't believe that I got the call today, after everyone at the meeting last night told me it would be soon.  As soon as I got back to my desk and saw that I had a missed call, I just knew it was Barix calling to schedule me.  How sweet of you to offer to come see me -- sure, come on over, that would be great!
dit657
on 7/9/08 5:19 am - Boothwyn, PA
Fantastic news Lesley!! I think I'll always remember my 'call', too - I got mine at work and I was so excited I thought I'd jump out of my skin - of course the big vanilla iced coffee I had that morning may have had something to do with it, too! LOL! But seriously, I know you're so excited right now - it will be here before you know it - congratulations and welcome to the other side! Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views