I FINALLY got my date...

tracyb330
on 7/9/08 3:03 am - Temple, PA
I am finally having my surgery on Wednesday, July 23rd. I go for my PAT's tomorrow. I am so excited. I can't believe it's only 2 weeks away. I never thought this day would come. How long do you think it will take for the PAT's? I'm just curious. Thanks.
5'9 and a size 6...I love my tool.
Laureen S.
on 7/9/08 3:15 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Congratulations, it will be here before you know it and then you'll be a bonafide member of the loser's bench! PAT's take about 2-2-1/2 hours. . . Good luck and take care, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

rita61677
on 7/9/08 3:28 am - Philadelphia, PA
thats all...2 - 2 1/2 hours???? they told me 4 hours when they scheduled mine whihc are next monday.
Laureen S.
on 7/9/08 4:37 am - Maple Shade, NJ
When I went for mine last year, they told me 4 hours, I was out in 2-1/2 or 3, guess it depends on how quickly everything comes together, just sharing my personal experience. . . Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Liz R.
on 7/9/08 3:37 am - Easton, PA
Congrats! I was there a good 4 hours for my PAT's. That was with Dr Brader but I am sure that most of them are the same. I know I was there much longer then I expected. I recommend bringing a snack along! I had to fast and about 1/2 way through I was queasy and they let me munch - just ask first. Make sure to drink plenty of fluids the day before too! Good Luck! It will all be here before you know it! Liz
tracyb330
on 7/9/08 4:59 am - Temple, PA
Thanks for the information. 4 hours is a long time. Oh well, i don't care because I am getting surgery......YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5'9 and a size 6...I love my tool.
dit657
on 7/9/08 5:12 am - Boothwyn, PA
Tracy, congratulations on getting your date(s) - my PATs took about 3 hours - plan for 4 to be on the safe side. I had Dr Boe as well and think he's terrific, but I think all of the surgeons at Barix are great people! So are the nurses - you've picked a great place to start your new life! It won't be long now - these next few weeks are going to fly!! Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
New_Beginnings_36
on 7/9/08 5:32 am - PA
Congrats on your date!! The upcoming days are going to fly by! I had my PAT's done in May and they told me to allow 4 hours. It actually took about 3 1/2 hours but it went by really fast. They were very efficient and everything went smoothly. Wishing you all the best :).....Stefanie

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
Lesley G.
on 7/9/08 5:44 am - Allegan, MI
Congratulations!!!  That is great news.  I hope this time passes quickly!  Best wishes for your surgery! Lesley
(deactivated member)
on 7/9/08 7:38 am
Congrats on getting your date! The time will flu and you will be on the losers bench before you know it!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views