Flying with Vitamins

CherylT
on 7/9/08 2:54 am - Perkasie, PA
Hey there, I am flying to the Pittsburgh event next Saturday! It is my first time flying, even being in an airport. My question is: Going through security with my vitamins! Do I leave them in their original containers??

CherylT
on 7/9/08 3:11 am - Perkasie, PA
Well, I am only going to have my purse, since I not staying overnight. Do you think they'll give me a problem bringing them in my purse?

Laureen S.
on 7/9/08 3:19 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Hi Cheryl, I traveled to Florida, from there to Pittsburgh and home to Phila and then Germany and via Newark, had my supplements in my backpack and had no problem going through any checkpoints whatsoever.  I had mine in a pillcase, you know the Monday, thru Sunday kind and my cali****upplement in a little baggy. . . Enjoy your trip, hope it is for fun. Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

GinaB308
on 7/9/08 2:55 am - PA
Hi Cheyrl, When I went to Mexico in May I packed them in their original bottles in my suitcase(not my carry on). Better to be safe than sorry (calcium I believe is temperature and light sensitive). Gina

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views