Hello everyone, xpost from DS Board

kat19136
on 7/8/08 1:26 am - Philadelphia, PA
Long time no see, haven't been around for a while.  Was just checking out those bathing suit winners, you are all beautiful! You go Girls!!  Work has been so busy I really haven't had the surf time I used to.  Anyway things are rolling slowly but surely with me I am attending counseling and had my EGD on Thursday last week, so I should be getting submitted this week, I think, unless they wait for the pulmonology and heart doc.  I hope not.  I think I have been kind of bummed and not very motivated since this process (at my doc) anyway seems to be so drawn out.  Hard to believe I started this quest back in Febuary, but I know others have waited and fought much longer than I.  So I will be grateful for what I have. 

Now it's time for me to really start focusing on the weight loss.  I must lose at least 15 lbs before surgery.  I may have lost a few already but I haven't been weighed yet.  Wish me luck on this.  I have been struggling, but have cut back my dunkin dounuts consumption at least! 

Will keep you all posted when I hear something.

Kat

~Kat~     ~hw-305~cw-130~gw-140   my DS!!  www.dsfacts.com

Marlo71
on 7/8/08 3:17 am - Harrisburg, PA
HI Kat!  I was just thinking about you the other day and was wondering how you were doing!  Yes, it does seem to take forever!  I just had all my pre-op tests and the Endoscopy done last week.  so, now I'm waiting for word on the next step.  Its hard to not call the WLS Clinic and bug them!!  I havent done much about losing any weight yet, but I know I will have to get in that mind set soon!  Well thanks for posting, please keep us updated on your progress!  Have a great day!

-Marlo 

kat19136
on 7/8/08 8:53 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Thanks Marlo, I know it will take a surgery date to get my mind in gear, I am going to call the office today and see if they submitted for me yet, or if they have to wait until I see the cardio and Pulmonary doc.  But I believe they don't so I am hoping to hear something soon.  I will keep you all posted and try not to be a stranger.

~Kat~     ~hw-305~cw-130~gw-140   my DS!!  www.dsfacts.com

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views