please help!

joldaker
on 7/8/08 3:01 am - West Bradford, PA
I agree that you can NOT have that glucose stuff, Oh just thinking about it makes me feel sick.  I would call your surgeon and ask them how to proceed from here with the blood sugar. I had vertigo for about 3 years and there are ways to get rid of the symptoms while you treat the problem. Ask your doc about motion sickness patches and see a chiropracter.  I will pray for you Jen
Highest Wt 299.8 / Surg Wt 285 / Curr Wt 157
Liz R.
on 7/8/08 3:50 am - Easton, PA
Pam remembered my incident :) Yes... and I did it twice just to make sure! Bread does it to me! My #1 favorite food and head of the carb gang... I had 1/2 a bagel and about 1 hour later I was getting hot, shaky, sweats, light headed and thought that I was going to pass out - all while sitting here at my desk. I am on anti-anxiety meds but this persists. Good luck with it! I agree with our little resident nursey, document all the food/luqiuds you take in and what times, also what times and what you are doing that causes the feelings - post it or e-mail if you'd like and we'll give imput! Best of luck! Liz
bcutekitty
on 7/8/08 10:01 am - Philadelphia, PA
Thanks everybody for your imput hopefully something will give iam sure my nerves are playing a role in this i have a fresh mouth teenage daughter and she just went to live with her father my heart is broken and my nerves are bad so dealing with this on top of it all isnt helping

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views