Quick Question

Patricia R.
on 7/6/08 9:29 pm - Perry, MI
Ok, I am drawing a blank.  What is the name of the 5 day thing that people do to jumpstart their program?  I need to get back on track and look it up on the internet. Hugs, Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

rita61677
on 7/6/08 9:40 pm - Philadelphia, PA
5 day pouch test
Happy to be in
Onederland

on 7/6/08 9:58 pm

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

Pam Hart
on 7/6/08 10:41 pm - Easton, PA
Oh Tri**** looks as though your brain is only in munchkin mode, huh?  LOL Yup - it's the 5 day pouch test.  Not easy - but really makes you realize all the bad choices you may have been making. If the liquid phase is way to hard, you can do days 3,4,5 (soft protein, ground protein, and solid protein respectively) and stay on that for however long you want.  Basically - get rid of the carbs, make sure you aren't drinking with your meals...etc etc etc Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Patricia R.
on 7/6/08 11:01 pm - Perry, MI
Thanks, Pam.  I am definitely in munchkin mode.  She was here last night, and she is such a trip.  Did I mention how much fun it was to watch her eat her birthday cake?  She first ate the frosting with a spoon, and then got bored with that, put the spoon down and smashed the cake between her fingers.  It was hilarious.  What an angel. I have been in a terrible slump since winter, and tried to crawl out of it to no avail.  I thought the 5 day pouch test could help me.  Thanks again. Hugs, Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views