Monday Roll Call

ktreavis
on 7/6/08 8:42 pm - PA
Good Morning everyone....I am already at work today and I will be having a very long day. I have to work a 10 hour shift and then I have meetings until 8:30 or so, oh the joys of being a boss!!!! Other than that I will probably pass out when I get home. Hope you all have a great day today. - Katie

Progress not perfection

Patricia R.
on 7/6/08 9:13 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Katie, I have worked those 10 hour days before.  They are killers.  Make sure you drink your water and get your protein.   I am waiting for Comcast to come and check my internet and phone lines, because twice last week they crashed.  Right now they work.  After that, I am not sure what is on my agenda.  Hopefully, time with the munchkin is on the agenda.  She was here last night.  What a trip she is.   Have a great day. Hugs, Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

litlhurry
on 7/6/08 10:01 pm - anytown, PA
GOOD MORNING ALL... the 4th was relaxing ( crabs and sailing) Skipping my swim class today as I had an allergic reaction to the chlorine yesterday.  I have been at the gym 16 outta 21 days off and have NOT LOST 1 LB! Has anyone lost more weight after 8 months of the scale not moving? I miss the early days. Trying to stay cool , this thick weather*****. Hope this is a start of a good week for all. xoox geri
Happy to be in
Onederland

on 7/6/08 10:11 pm

YES!  The scale doesn't move often but it does move.  Keep making good decisions and analyse what kind of carbs your eating.

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

Laureen S.
on 7/6/08 10:32 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Good Morning Katie and PA Posters! It's back to the grind and as someone who commutes to NYC 4 days a week, which adds 4 to 5 hours onto each work day, I can totally relate to having a longgggggg day ;)  Tonight I need to get my butt to the gym, as this weekend was a bust in that regard, other than the 5k on Friday. I hope you all have a wonderful day, whether you're on vacation or back at work! Hugs, prayers and positive thoughts, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Pam Hart
on 7/6/08 10:38 pm - Easton, PA
Hey Katie!  I feel for you - long shifts are never fun, plus meetings!  ugh Today I'm gonna straighten up the house a bit.  I also want to try to get to the gym - I've been slacking in that area and the 5K is exactly what I needed to kick this butt back into gear.  I also am hoping that it will help jumpstart the last few pounds I have to lose.  I'm very happy where I am - but wouldn't mind being between 130-135.  I've been bouncing between 138 and 139.5 for about 2 weeks now.  Driving me crazy! We never made it to the in laws last night - there's a big saga of a story to go with that which I will spare everyone.  Suffice to say - they aren't happy - but then again, they never are.  I assume we'll go up there this afternoon. I want to be home by 5p and lay down and take a nap.  My vacation officially ends today  and can somebody tell me why a work week is sooooo long and a vacation week goes by in a flash??  It's just not fair!!  I'll be at work @ 11pm *sigh* That's about it!  Oh, I have to pack up some food for work and the rest of the week as well. Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
lauraanne715
on 7/6/08 10:51 pm - Pottstown, PA
Hey Katie and PA!  Good morning!! Well not much on the agenda today. Just going to work on school work and laundry..I feel laundry is all I do anymore...I hate the summer everyone is hot and sweaty and I have to do laundry twice as much!!!LOL The weekend was nice ...we watched fireworks at a local high school and then basically vegged for the weekend.  I am going to fire up my work out routine this week--and am embracing soft foods at long last!!!! Yay!! Hope everyone enjoys the day!! Much Luv!! Laura 

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

dit657
on 7/6/08 11:08 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good Morning PA Posters - Had a blast reading all the posts about the 5K run - looks like everybody did great and had an awesome time. I had my beautiful granddaughter for a short visit - she's such a neat kid. I also made plane reservations to fly out to Seattle to see everybody in late August, so I'm excited about that. Did some much needed shopping at the outlets in Lancaster on Friday - needed pants desparately - I'm finally getting down to the same sizes my friends are all in and man are they pissed!! I guess I was always supposed to be the 'fat one' - well, I may still be fat, but I'm gonna pass all those ladies in sizes and keep working my way down - they can catch me then!! Work this week - nothing special going on. Hope everybody has a great day - Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Happy to be in
Onederland

on 7/7/08 1:50 am

Monday is good, Monday is peaceful, Monday is the right way to start off the week.

173! yahoo

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

jastypes
on 7/7/08 3:44 am - Croydon, PA
Damn, Nanette!!! 173???  That's impressive!!!!!  You go girl!!! I had another fantastic weekend.  It was my 23rd wedding anniversary.  My very last one, as by next year this time I'll be divorced.  Funny thing is, it was the best anniversary I ever had.  LOL.  

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views