Bleeding Ulcers

bl750
on 7/5/08 11:21 pm - Lehighton, PA
I am about 1/1/2 years out from Surgery was doing great until 7 weeks ago...I was hospitalized with a bleeding ulcer (at the surgery site) spent 5 days in hospital then again 2 weeks ago same thing, now they are talking possible exploritory surgery, needless to say I am very worried about this and was wondering if anyone else has had this issue....Take care Bob (Lehighton)
Shannon O.
on 7/6/08 1:11 am - Reading, PA
I haven't had that issue... but HUGS... I hope you feel better soon... hang in there and I will be praying for you!

Pam Hart
on 7/6/08 2:05 am - Easton, PA
I haven't had this problem - but some others on this board have had ulcers, although not bleeding ones.  I don't blame you for being nervous about this whole thing.  Have you been started on Nexium or anything like the such?  That might be a helpful option for you!  Good luck with everything, I hope they have answers for you soon! Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
J. M.
on 7/6/08 5:47 am
They "think" i had an ulcer at my site as well.  How did they determine yours was bleeding??? Were you in pain for a long period of time? They havent done anything further with mine. 

~ Jen   

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views