I'm home

New_Beginnings_36
on 7/6/08 11:18 pm - PA
Tom, welcome home!! Glad to hear that you are doing so well! :)..........Stefanie

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
Patricia R.
on 7/6/08 11:31 pm - Perry, MI
Welcome home and welcome to the Loser's Bench.  We have plenty of room here, and are glad you joined.  Keep sipping and walking and following the rules and guidelines.  One day at a time. Hugs, Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

tammypa
on 7/6/08 11:48 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Glad to hear are home and doing well! Tammy
(deactivated member)
on 7/7/08 12:04 am
Welcome Home Tom!  Hope that all goes well for you on your journey and as for the brighter future get your glasses ready because the future will be so bright you will need shades! ...It truely is a wild ride! Hang tight.... **Hugs**
Laureen S.
on 7/7/08 12:23 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Tom, Welcome home and wishing you lots of "successing" moments!  The soreness will subside and you being a man and all, the weight will fall off, just make sure to sip, walk, sip, sip, rest and do it all over again.   Hugs, prayers and positive healing thoughts, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

ronni5468
on 7/7/08 2:53 am - West Middlesex , PA
Welcome to the losers bench! glad you are feeling well.

kat19136
on 7/7/08 3:19 am - Philadelphia, PA
Tom I have been away from the boards for a little bit and you go and have surgery on me!!  Way to go, glad you are doing well.  Just sent you a pm! Looking forward to your successes!

~Kat~     ~hw-305~cw-130~gw-140   my DS!!  www.dsfacts.com

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views