I'm home

levittown_loser
on 7/5/08 8:51 pm - Levittown, PA
I made it home last night from the hospital after my DS surgery on Wednesday afternoon. Just wanted to say thanks to all of you for your well wishes on my surgery support page.  I really appreciate it! Now let's get this job done and lose this weight.  I'm not in much pain ... just very sore.  Feel like they ran a stick blender on my insides :) Looking for a brighter future! Cheers!!  Tom

HW 341/SW 309/CW 169/GW 190   172 lb. loss with my DS -  Subscribe to me on YouTube!
Plastics with Dr. Sauceda 1-11-11 Lower Body Lift, Thigh Lift, Upper Body Lift, Arm Lift and Male Breast Reduction

If you are a MALE and are interested in MALE PLASTICS AFTER WLS click to join our OH Group!

ktreavis
on 7/5/08 9:27 pm - PA
Hope you continue to feel well, and enjoy your bright future. - Katie

Progress not perfection

retta0426
on 7/5/08 10:14 pm - Middletown, PA
Good morning Tom, Welcome home and welcome to the losers bench!
Pam Hart
on 7/5/08 10:51 pm - Easton, PA
Tom, welcome home!!!  Just keep sipping and walking and follow all your rules!!  Glad you aren't in to much pain!  Welcome to the bench. Oh, I have to ask...what the heck is that on your tongue??  LOL Great avatar! Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
levittown_loser
on 7/5/08 11:42 pm - Levittown, PA
Thanks Pam.  That picture was taken during my liquid diet ... my tongue was stained from a blue sugar free flav-or-ice lite!

HW 341/SW 309/CW 169/GW 190   172 lb. loss with my DS -  Subscribe to me on YouTube!
Plastics with Dr. Sauceda 1-11-11 Lower Body Lift, Thigh Lift, Upper Body Lift, Arm Lift and Male Breast Reduction

If you are a MALE and are interested in MALE PLASTICS AFTER WLS click to join our OH Group!

bubble273
on 7/5/08 11:39 pm - Levittown, PA
Tom, I'm so glad everything went well for you.  Welcome home!!!!  And welcome to the loser's bench :) Take care, Karen

Karen

CherylT
on 7/6/08 3:19 am - Perkasie, PA
Welcome home! You are going to do so well, I know! Rock on! :)

Happy to be in
Onederland

on 7/6/08 4:31 am
I predict you will be close to goal within 6 mos.  Congratulations, welcome to the losers bench.  Glad you are up to posting, looking forward to all your wow moments.

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

Lesley G.
on 7/6/08 11:23 am - Allegan, MI
I'm glad to hear you're home and doing well.  Save room for me on that Loser's Bench now -- I'll be there soon! Lesley
mommyof2gr8kids
on 7/6/08 12:13 pm - Warminster, PA
YEA!!! So glad you are home and doing well. Keep up the good work! I want to hear all about everything soon when you are up to it. Glad your not in pain. Heather
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views