****Sunday Roll Call****

Patricia R.
on 7/5/08 8:04 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Everyone, What a wet weekend this has been.  My granddaughter's birthday party had to be moved indoors as a result of the weather yesterday.  It was so much fun.  She was a perfect guest of honor, opening her presents, smashing her birthday cake between her fingers, a little angel.  My sister-in-law ordered a Disney Princesses cake from Giant for the event, which was perfect.   Today, I am heading to an AA meeting, and then to the hospital to work.  After work, probably a game of Scrabble with Mom.  I have lost the last two games, which sucks, but that's okay.  I just wish Mom didn't whine so much during the game when her letters aren't what she wants.  She whines more than the baby.  LOL I hope whatever your plans are they are safe and dry. Hugs, Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

ktreavis
on 7/5/08 9:30 pm - PA
Good Morning PA, I have already finished my part-time job today and I am ready for a nap. I am just resting and putzing around the house today. I have a really long day tomorrow, so I will be off to bed early tonight. Hope you all have a great day. - Katie P.S. - anyone know of local places hiring for data entry? Hubby is looking for a new job. Thanks.

Progress not perfection

retta0426
on 7/5/08 10:13 pm - Middletown, PA
Good morning everyone, Today has me working my part time job most of the day. Afterwards, it's laundry day. We may head up to city island tonight to watch the fire works display, depends on how long it takes to get all this laundry done. So nothing exciting going on. Trish, glad you had the chance to spend with your granddaughter yesterday. Can you believe how fast they grow?? Addison is sitting up by herself and crawling already, soon she is going to want to walk! Hope everyone has a great day today.
Pam Hart
on 7/5/08 10:55 pm - Easton, PA
Trish, Good morning!  I spent the evening last night with my cousins whom I haven't seen in quite some time.  They have a "baby" who will be turning two in a month or so - and he is just so cute.  He's  a very big flirt and such a well behaved little boy.  Last night he was showing off - he knows where his teeth, lips, eyes, nose, ears, hair, and belly button are.  We also discovered last night (for the first time) that he can pick people out in a picture - his mom got so excited when he got it right that she screamed and scared the poor thing!  He dropped the picture and started to cry!  Poor baby - here he was doing something right and thought he was in trouble!!  (We rectified that with a cookie though!) Today we are going to see Get Smart with my parents and one of my brothers.  Then we are headed to the in laws house.  Good thing is that we are going to a little bit later of a movie (4:45) with my parents due to my brothers work schedule - so we aren't going over my in laws house till later tonight, less time there :)  FIL is home from the hospital which is good - but MIL is driving us batty as always. Have a great day all! Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
DianeMarie
on 7/5/08 11:41 pm - Delmont, PA

Hi Pam!

I'm so jealous that you are going to see Get Smart.  I have this thing for Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.  He's such a hotty!   Can I go with you?  (You'll just have to ignore me drooling everytime they show the rock on the screen..giggle)

Diane

Smileycons!

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
Pam Hart
on 7/6/08 5:26 am - Easton, PA
The more the merrier - but you're at work so I don't know how we'll work it out!  LOL  Yea, the rock is such a hottie.  I'm not to fond of his acting skills - but that's ok - I can just drool over him and ignore that lil factor! Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
DianeMarie
on 7/5/08 11:37 pm - Delmont, PA

Good Morning Folks!

I work today from 1-9:30.  Today starts my final week working in customer service and the cash office.  It's kinda bittersweet.  I'm very excited that I got the Manager job but I'll miss some of the folks (and customers) that i've been working with. I'm also looking foward to my vacation that will start next sunday.

It's supposed to be a hot sticky day.  Stay cool and hydrated everyone!

Diane

Smileycons!

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
Shannon O.
on 7/6/08 1:15 am - Reading, PA
today started out great... and still might be great but I got called in to work today... big old blah suck kind of a thing... but i only work from 1 to 4... so if you are bored come visit me at the VF outlets in Reading... I'll be in the Lane Bryant store lol...

well off to shower so I don't kill customers lol...

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views