O.K. I can see my pics now.....you can take a peek...LOL!!

FlourPower
on 7/5/08 1:05 pm - PA
I posted about a wedding that DH and I attended over the weekend.  It was so nice to be able to go somewhere and actually feel pretty.....something that I have not been able to do in a very long time.   I wanted to share the pics with you guys. I am SO close to my 100 pound mark.  I only have 9 more pounds to go....hopefully I'll be able to hit my goal this month!! See ya, Chrissy I don't know what happened to my pics the first time I posted them.  I could see them and I was looking through my photos and then...boom...they were replaced by little red X's....BUMMER...does anyone know why this happens???

[

Pam Hart
on 7/5/08 11:03 pm - Easton, PA
I don't know why it happens - but I could see them just fine now!!  You are looking quite svelt and soooo happy in those pics!  Keep up the fabulous work! Pam PS:  I quickly read over your post on your profile about "not seeing it in the mirror" and a lot of us totally get that.  I had surgery in October - have gone from 235 pounds to 138 - 140 pounds (I've been bouncing there for about 3 weeks now and it's driving me nuts), a size 22/24 to a size 6.  And yet - when I look in the mirror I don't see it.  I can definately see it in pictures, old ones I can't believe how big I am, and newer ones sometimes I have trouble realizing it's me.....so good luck with that!
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
jovigirl
on 7/6/08 11:02 am - washington, NJ
Chrissy you look fantastic

MeLinda 
 Goal is 165 or thigh high boots whichever comes first

New_Beginnings_36
on 7/6/08 11:12 pm - PA
Chrissy, you look GREAT!!! Congrats on all of your success :)........Stefanie

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
dit657
on 7/6/08 11:13 pm - Boothwyn, PA
You look absolutely stunning!! And so happy! That's the BEST part - you can tell you're really comfortable in your own skin now and you look great - congratulations and those 9 pounds will be off before you know it!! Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Gail M.
on 7/7/08 7:41 am - Scranton, PA
Chrissy,    You look beautiful.  You have a great looking family also!  You must of had your hands full. Gail

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views