Race Times Posted!! Go look yours up!!

Pam Hart
on 7/5/08 1:22 am, edited 7/5/08 1:25 am - Easton, PA
LinMark (the people who provided the chips for the race time) have the results posted.  Here are the two links.  My Chip time was BETTER than MY watch time.  Also - my best time when I've tried to jog the whole 5K at home was 45 mins flat - so WALKING (and some jogging, but not much due to the chest cold) was my best time yet - AND....I didn't finish last in the running group!  I didn't even run much of it - and yet - I didn't come in last.  How cool is that?  Thanks andy for continuing to inspire! Pam 5K Run Results Place bib# race   Name                           chip time   gun time   #/total 877   536    5K     Pamela Podeszwa    43:55          48:10        382/404  This is the link if you signed up for the 5k RUN: http://www.lin-mark.com/gnd5kr08.txt This is the link if you signed up for the 5K WALK: http://www.lin-mark.com/gnd5kw08.txt
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
bubble273
on 7/5/08 12:55 pm - Levittown, PA
WOOOOOOOHOOOOOO, I didn't finish last :)   LOL!!!!

Karen

Pam Hart
on 7/5/08 11:04 pm - Easton, PA
Of course you didn't finish last!!  You are part of the Mission Possible team!!  And you rocked that course something awesome there Miss Karen!!  It was great seeing you - and big thanks again to Gary for cooking for us! Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
rachelstarr
on 7/6/08 6:36 am - PA
we all did so well! Im so proud of the Mission Possible Team!
Pam Hart
on 7/6/08 10:48 pm - Easton, PA
It was a great team - and you're right - everyone did such a phenomenal job!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views