We missed some birthdays?!!

Pam Hart
on 7/5/08 2:54 am - Easton, PA
Appologies to our newest birthday club members!! LAUREEN celebrated her birthday last week (Monday I believe?  She told me yesterday and now I can't remember...) And CHRIS RIVARD celebrated her birthday yesterday along with our nations independence!! Please join me in singing.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR CHRIS AND LAUREEEEEN! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! **and many more** Happy Birthday to you both!  You are both wonderful examples of successing each and every day and how to continue through times, even when they get difficult.  You continue to inspire us and excel yourselves to greater heights!! PAM
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
J. M.
on 7/5/08 3:17 am
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Birthday guys! P.S.- We will NOT be celebrating mine this month...and Im not telling when...I am too close to 30, so I will be celebrating 20s forever.

~ Jen   

Pam Hart
on 7/5/08 4:17 am - Easton, PA
Well it's somewhere between June 20 and June 31st....so we could just sing to you every one of those days if you would prefer! Hey - we're the same age - I turn 28 in December.  I know what you mean - it is to close to 30 - but I figure it this way - because of the new lease on life I now have - my Thirties are sure to be much more enjoyable than my 20s?  I know, I know - it's rationalization - but makes me feel better :) Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Pam Hart
on 7/5/08 4:24 am - Easton, PA

Sorry - typo there - between June 20 and JULY 31st.....as you were "almost 27" when you had surgery on June 19 2007......and now we know it's in July.....hee heejust kidding of course :)

(deactivated member)
on 7/7/08 12:07 am
Jen  30 is not so bad I have been in the 40's for three months and it has been the wildest time of my life! Stay young at heart and life will always be fun!
Laureen S.
on 7/7/08 12:18 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Hey Jen, The 30s were some of my best years and if I could have a do over, it would be the years from 32 to 40, though now I am living my dreams in a big way and I turned 53 this last one and my spirit is 25 with 28 years of experience. . . Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

J. M.
on 7/7/08 4:39 am
I hear the 30s are great...I'm being a big baby, I know.  I should be embracing EVERY minute no matter what my age says.

~ Jen   

Laureen S.
on 7/5/08 8:07 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Hi Pam, A sincere thank you for posting this belated birthday greeting, it was very kind of you and Happy Birthday to Chris! Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

J. M.
on 7/5/08 3:15 pm
LOL...July 24th

~ Jen   

CherylT
on 7/7/08 12:43 am - Perkasie, PA
Happy Birthday!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views