Happy 4th of July Everyone

Marlo71
on 7/4/08 1:35 am - Harrisburg, PA
Hello all!  I just wanted to wish everyone a safe and happy Holiday weekend! I'm sure most everyone will be busy doing some sort of BBQ, party or festival and I hope everyone has a good time!  I'm just glad to be off work!!  Well all my testing is done, everything seemed to go ok, I handled the Endoscopy well, even went into a giggle attack coming out of it and asked the nurse if we had an Earthquake??!!! She just looked at me like I was crazy..lol    So, here's to Independence and Freedom!  Have a Great Holiday Everyone! 

-Marlo 

Patricia R.
on 7/4/08 8:29 am - Perry, MI
Hi there, I did not have a barbecue, I worked.  It was okay though, because tomorrow my daughter is having a barbecue for my granddaughter's first birthday party.  I am thrilled to have her in town. Congrats on having your tests done.  I know it seems like forever waiting for the approval process to finish, and to get a date for surgery.  My time of waiting was two years ago, so I am there with you on that. Have a blessed holiday and weekend. Hugs, Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Pam Hart
on 7/4/08 11:52 pm - Easton, PA
Marlo, I was with the 5kers yesterday but wanted to wish you a happy (belated) fourth of july!  And I'm glad you got your testing done and the meds they gave you for the endoscopy seemed to work well for you!  I'm sure the earthquake comment was NOT the weirdest thing she has heard - I hear lots of crazy things from patients when they are coming off the drug induced high we put them in....lol Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Marlo71
on 7/5/08 12:01 am - Harrisburg, PA
Thanks Pam! I loved the pics of all of you at the 5K!  Would love to do that next year! You look great!  Oh I can just imagine the things you hear from people!  But it gave me a little tiny idea of what it will be like when I go into surgery, though I know that will be on a much biggler scale.  But I'm ready!  Hope you have a great rest of the weekend!

-Marlo 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views