Forgot to Tell ya's

WannaBThin4OnceInM
yLife

on 7/2/08 7:46 am - Delaware County, PA
I posted pics on my name of pictures taken every month up until now of us if anyone would like to see.  Thanks Donna

About to enjoy the first day of the rest of my life!

dit657
on 7/2/08 9:59 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Hi Donna - really happy to see you back on the boards. You certainly have had one rough road of it lately and I'm so sad to hear about your friends. The one bright spot is that beautiful little grandbaby you're holding - and you look wonderful as well!! I'm sorry to hear you're having so many food issues - it took me a while to transition to solid foods without getting foamies and other stuff, but now that I'm 4 months plus out things have calmed down and its gotten a lot easier - hopefully it will for you, too - you do have to start eating sometime! Take care - keep posting - its great to hear from you. Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
WannaBThin4OnceInM
yLife

on 7/3/08 12:37 am - Delaware County, PA
Thank you Kathy, I will try to stay around this time, however right this minute I am very sick and waiting to hear back fromt eh nurse.  I just cannot put my finger on tings here with me lately.  I am almost four months out and started about 2 weeks ago with this terrable gas that rumbles in pit of belly and comes right up esphogus and out in a burp but this happens constantly.  plus I burp up anything I ate the taste of it for over 24 hours which seems weird ot me that it won't digest.  Now for past 2 days I can't kep much down except hot tea and some water and even that today is very hard ot make stay down.  Of course thisis the holiday weekend and probably be told not much they can do for me but I feel something is amiss and not right n the inside and I want them to do a scope ro check me out soon.  I am going away next week and my fear is I will have ot go away like this and this sucks.

dit657
on 7/3/08 12:42 am - Boothwyn, PA
It really does sound like something isn't right in your pouch or stomach area. I'm a little over 4 months out and doing really well with eating - I still have to eat slowly and watch what I eat - I tried beef the other night and that didn't work at all, but most other meats are okay. I don't do bread - find that it just seems to swell and make me uncomfortable, but I can eat a small slice of pizza now as long as its thin crust. You should be eating much easier than you are and keeping things down. Please get that checked as soon as possible - I'm sure the extra weight loss is great but you're also losing nutrition and other vital proteins and stuff you need. Have you started losing any hair? Mine is coming out like crazy now and its making me crazy - I hope it stops soon! Take care - hope you feel better soon. Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
WannaBThin4OnceInM
yLife

on 7/3/08 12:51 am - Delaware County, PA
The funny thing is, is I was eating just fine, I mean same as you bread lays heavy forme so I avoid it, pizza I scape the cheese off and eta it, chiken does real well and tuna and egg salad and cashews, but now all of a sudden it is a dead stop and all stuff even liquads are making me sick and then in between i get this really bad painful hunger feeling that you just have to push into your tummy with a fist to stop the feeling yet if I eat anything to subside it I get very sick.  I do nto know if I picked up a bug or if there is a comlication but won't know until nurse calls from office to talk to.  seems one thing since surgery, i get sick like once a month and before I was NEVER sick and this frustrates me very much.  this all started about 2 weeks ago with terrable gas that rumbles and comes up all day long every day and then went ot this sickness.  I about give up. well back to work which is where I am and try to nibble at some pretzels have a good day and I will try.....right now all I want to do is lay down on my tummy to make it go away. Donna

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views