Long Time No See Everyone

WannaBThin4OnceInM
yLife

on 7/2/08 7:34 am - Delaware County, PA
First I'd like to say hello and congrats too all you I've been reading about your all doing so well. I have not posted nor been on OH for about 2-3 months now.  My duaghter and I back then were having a great deal of issues withthe surgery and adjustment periods but then after that Life in general hit me with alot of low blows and every time I thought my head was above water, I would begin t  drown yet again. in the time period of not being around here to chat with you all, I lost two very dear friends of mine one to a long battle with cancer and my very close friend was burnt to death in a house fire just beofre her only grandaughter would have been born and it took me down a few pegs and life has not been the same for me.  I still miss her so very  much and now her grand daughter is in the world and looks just like her, how funny is that.  she will never see her but from heaven above but she looks just like her grandma.  then it just has been oen thing after another to deal with with financial problems and other things. On a light note in that time also I have had the great joy to have my own wonderful new little grand daughter join our world on 6/7/08 and I am now a proud new mom-mom and can't get enough her and God is good. Although things are still quite rough for me, I am thankful to be alive and be now down 70 pounds and my daughter down 49 pounds.  As for her she is doing quite well has had I believe 2 fills and doing well with them and due for her next one in 2 weeks.  I myself, barely eat a thing, struggle with not keeping things down and when I do it is barely enough to keep a bird alive, so I try to focus on mostly proteins like cheese sticks and peanut butter and tuna at times but I am trying hard just to eat those things honestly.  I was told by my doc to do mostly drinking as he said I was dehydrating and it is more important for me to get my liguads in right now then food. Anyway, I just wanted to stop by and say hello to all of you and update abit on why I have been gone so long and who knows how oftne even now I will be back and forth as over the next few weeks we will be quite busy.  But I missed chatting with all fo you and reading how you all have been doing as well.  It has been so long I forget how to adjust my weight on my tracker...LOL Well I will be running along for now, today I really had a very bad day and was up through night throwing up and then agin this morning and still had ot go to work and was sick all day there with bad nausea and I have had noting but hot tea to drink all day and starting to feel a little hungry and may go try some food..  So you all take care and hopefully it won't be as long this time for me to write. Donna

About to enjoy the first day of the rest of my life!

Shannon O.
on 7/2/08 8:30 am - Reading, PA
I am so sorry for the lose of your friends... but that is great news about the birth of your granddauther!

Does your doc have any idea why you keep getting so sick all the time... hang in there... I hope it gets better!

WannaBThin4OnceInM
yLife

on 7/2/08 8:36 am - Delaware County, PA
No basically he is not worried at all ash e says all is fine as long as I am drinking and he claims it will help me with better weight loss progress and food is over rated anyway....I just about died but everything else is ok, I just do not eat much at all and haven't since surgery.  I am still alive so I  guess that says something but it would be nice to enjoy food once again some day. Donna

Pam Hart
on 7/2/08 9:10 am - Easton, PA
Donna, I am sorry for all your losses. Also sorry to hear about all  your issues, especially the vomiting.  I wish you the best of luck, and hope that things get better for you soon. Sounds like you are one happy mom mom and that's awesome as well. Your daughter also seems to be doing very well. Hopefully will talk to you soon, Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
WannaBThin4OnceInM
yLife

on 7/3/08 12:42 am - Delaware County, PA
Thanks Pam, todayis very bad for me,w aiting for nurse ot call me back to get to bottom of this feeling.  But yes I am enjoying my new grand daughter and she is the apple of our eye and just beautiful and itmakes you know there is a God out there to see such a creation as a baby. TTYL Donna

DianeMarie
on 7/3/08 1:46 am - Delmont, PA

Donna,

I'm so sorry for all your loses and hardships.  Sometimes I think they happen to make us realise how blessed we are.  To make us extra thankful for the good things in our lives. Like your new grand daughter. 

I'm glad you came back and have told everyone what you were dealing with.  It helps to write our feelings down even if no one reads it.  It's like a cleansing.  Luckily on this board many will read what you write and care!

Feel free to write me privately if you ever need to vent.

Diane

Smileycons!

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views