Update on FIL

NANCYL
on 7/2/08 2:40 am - PHILA, PA
Pam, Sorry that you have to be dealing with all this stuff especially on your vacation. I am really sorry about your brother again I will keep him in my prayers. I know the feeling been there done that with my brother who is 54 yrs old and still screwing up!!!!!! Glad that your FIL is feeling alittle better and that it is his gallbladder instead of his heart, gallbladder are very painful I had my out during my surgery in 2006 Try and enjoy your weekend and GOOD LUCK on your run!!!' Nancy
Alice P.
on 7/2/08 4:45 am - Bensalem

Pam,  

Hubby  is in good hands, look who his private duty nurse is. It doesnt get any better than that. i will keep him in my prayers.

Alice

Pam Hart
on 7/2/08 5:48 am - Easton, PA
Thanks Alice.... It's the hubby's father who is in the hospital this time - I had enough private duty nursing with Brian's last surgery, LOL.  Luckily for my father in law - his wife (my mother in law) is also a nurse - so he'll get private duty too! Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Patricia R.
on 7/2/08 4:47 am - Perry, MI
Pam, I will pray for your father-in-law as the docs decide the best course of action concerning his care and treatment.  Take care. Hugs, Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Pam Hart
on 7/2/08 5:50 am - Easton, PA
Brian called a little while ago.... Right now they are doing a course of iv antibiotics.  He said that they are not looking into surgery at this point - although I'm not sure why.  I have been told by some surgeon's that it's not good to remove the gallbladder right after an attack - and they like to wait till it "cools down" if it's not all gangrenous and poisoning his system.  I told Brian to ask a few more questions for me..... Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views