Update on FIL

Pam Hart
on 7/1/08 11:10 pm - Easton, PA
For those who asked we now have some answers. They did admit him last night - there's definately a gallbladder issue that I assume will need to be resolved (removed) I just don't know when.  He did vomit and had some bowel issues before the passing out episode - so it could be his pressure dropped just from that - but they are not sure.  The EKG issues may be an old problem. Hubby will be going to the hospital today to find out more info. Thanks for all those who asked. Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Mary Benford
on 7/1/08 11:26 pm - Emmaus, PA
We're thinking about you guys!! Keep us updated!

Success is a journey... not a destination!     

EileenWalton
on 7/1/08 11:34 pm
Thanks for the update.  Sounds like everything is fixable.  Let us know.
Eileen

bubble273
on 7/1/08 11:53 pm - Levittown, PA
Oh, man, the dreaded gallbladder ;(  I know all too well how that feels!!!  Hope all will be well.  You're in my thoughts and prayers.

Karen

Pam Hart
on 7/1/08 11:54 pm - Easton, PA
Karen, You were the first person I thought of as I was typing that! Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
bcutekitty
on 7/2/08 12:41 am - Philadelphia, PA
Many prayers to you Pam,what a big pain when it is the gallbladder glad mine was removed yrs ago boy was i in pain then,good luck sweetie!!!!!!keep us updated 

Liz R.
on 7/2/08 12:52 am - Easton, PA
Pam - good luck to your FIL - I hope all works out for the best! Liz
tammypa
on 7/2/08 12:56 am - Philadelphia, PA
Pam. Sorry to hear about your FIL - but at least it sounds like they can remove it and he will be okay. Congrats on getting your fairy. Tammy
dit657
on 7/2/08 1:02 am - Boothwyn, PA
Well thankfully it doesn't sound too serious and hopefully they'll be able to get it out and he'll be recovering soon. We'll be thinking of you! Take care - Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
New_Beginnings_36
on 7/2/08 2:00 am - PA
Pam, sorry to hear about your FIL. I hope he improves and everything goes well today......Stefanie

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views