4 ounces from Onderland...LOL

bubble273
on 7/1/08 11:51 pm - Levittown, PA
Hi All, I just got back from getting weighed at Barix.  I knew it was going to be close, so I actually took my camera with me just in case that scale said 199!!  Well, it said 200.3.  So I am 4 oz away from that lovely 199.9 number.  I will wait a week and go back, if I can wait that long :)  But I usually can, as I am not at all addicted to the scale.  I've always gone every two weeks to Barix to get weighed.  But this time I will go next Wednesday and try again for 199.   Just thought it was funny to be so close.  I will let you all know when I hit good ole Onderland!!! Have an awesome day!!!

Karen

Pam Hart
on 7/1/08 11:54 pm - Easton, PA
So, you are one serving size away from ONEderland, huh?  FANTASTIC!!  To bad you couldn't just run and pee and then hop on that scale again!  lol! You are such an inspiration! See you Friday! Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
EileenWalton
on 7/1/08 11:55 pm
Too, too funny.  Go take a dump and you'll be there!  Sorry, I know, so not me to say something like that....just wanted to beat Norm to the punch. Congrats!
Eileen

Mary Benford
on 7/2/08 12:14 am - Emmaus, PA
Haha... he WOULD say something like that :) You're SOOOOO close!   It'll be here before you know it girl. Congrats ahead of time!

Success is a journey... not a destination!     

dit657
on 7/2/08 1:04 am - Boothwyn, PA
Go back - strip - and put on one of the beautiful gowns and jump back on the scale - bet that 4 oz is gone in no time!!! yeah, you want it to be a 'true' number and you're so close it won't be long now - I'm so happy for you - fantastic!!! Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
New_Beginnings_36
on 7/2/08 1:56 am - PA
Karen, I second what Kathy said....if you strip down I bet the 4 ounces will be history! Congrats! You are doing wonderful!! :)......Stefanie

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
tammypa
on 7/2/08 2:04 am - Philadelphia, PA
Karen,  Congrats - you have worked hard and are reaping the benefits! I am so happy for you, Tammy
NANCYL
on 7/2/08 2:34 am - PHILA, PA
Karen, Congrats 199 will be here before you know it!!!! I am glad that you are fdeeling better and hopefully enjoying your summer. Talk to you soon Nancy
*Jennifer Juniper*
on 7/2/08 11:45 am - Philly Girl, PA
Hey girl! Im feeling you! I know you will be 199 next time I bet you will be 197!!!! Great job, hopefully I will be following right behind you! Jennifer*

"If you see a man on top of a mountain, he did not fall there"
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views