***Wednesday Roll Call***

Patricia R.
on 7/1/08 8:59 pm - Perry, MI

Good Morning Everyone, I had a blast yesterday with the munchkin.  We went to Core Creek Park and saw doggies and ducks and we also went swimming, which she loves.  She is such a happy little girl.   I had my sister, sister-in-law, nephew and the kids here for dinner last night.  Kathy, my sis-in-law, went to Fritz's bakery in Langhorne for dessert.  You should see the munchkin eat a cupcake with blue jimmies on it.  The normal people ate butter cake, and she gave out stickie buns for them all to have for breakfast today.  But, what was really nice was she bought me some sugar free cookies.   Today, I don't know what I am going to do, except I have to buy ant killer.  My kitchen is infested, and I have those little ant trap thingies, which don't seem to make a difference.  I have to spray and pray.   I do have to run the vaccuum and get the cat hair up, and I do have to get to the pool for some exercise, those are two necessities.  Other than that, I just know I want to see the munchkin.   Have a great day. Hugs, Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Laureen S.
on 7/1/08 10:59 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Good Morning Trish & PA, Glad you got to enjoy your "munchkin" yesterday and sounds like you had a fun time all around,  hope you get all that you need to done today. I'm here at work, it's been a real quiet week and I have no plans other than the gym and/or walking tonight, depending on the weather. Hope each and everyone of you has a wonderful day! Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views