I can't believe this was me ....

Christine C.
on 7/1/08 10:17 pm - Port Deposit, MD
I came across this picture on my Mother-In-Law's camera and almost fell out of my chair.  I NEVER knew I looked like THAT honestly!! December 2006 - gained about 15-20lbs after this pic was taken.  And I THOUGHT I looked GOOD!  LOL misc186.jpg December 2006 image by ctcaffrey But here is the NEW ME!!  This is me with my oldest son (he's 11) misc382.jpg image by ctcaffrey And me with my littler heathens  lol misc371.jpg image by ctcaffrey7monthsout.jpg 6 Months out image by ctcaffrey
Christine

EileenWalton
on 7/1/08 10:47 pm, edited 7/1/08 10:47 pm
Funny...I just stumbled over an old picture of myself too, and I never, never thought I looked that BAD.  It just made me more proud of myself than I already am.  You should be too girl....because you look FABULOUS!
Eileen

Christine C.
on 7/1/08 10:52 pm - Port Deposit, MD
Thanks!! Isn't it funny how our minds let us see what we want to see?  My husband even told me he never saw me look like that  lol  You should be proud ... you look GREAT!
Christine

dit657
on 7/1/08 10:52 pm - Boothwyn, PA
It is amazing how we can fool ourselves into thinking we're just not 'that' big...I know I did it for way too long, too. But now you look amazing and can see how far you've come on your journey - and you should be so happy and proud of yourself - I'm sure your family is proud of you, too!! Congrats on all of your successes. Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Laureen S.
on 7/1/08 10:55 pm - Maple Shade, NJ

Amazing, but want to say you were a beautiful gal then and now your beauty is accompanied by a new confidence within how you feel, look and can participate and enjoy life!    Hugs, Laureen 

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

oobiebus
on 7/1/08 11:31 pm - pottstown, PA
Hey Christine,I say we all get together and burn all our old photos,That way we dont have to stumble upon them ,You look amazing girl!Hugs Trish

My Angel is  Jeanne2036  

I Am Officially At Goal!Yippeeeeee

bubble273
on 7/1/08 11:44 pm - Levittown, PA
Christine, You look fabulous!!!!  Congratulations on all your "successing."  I too, like everyone else, never saw myself as big as I was.  My whole family always says to me "we never saw you like that."  They saw me for the person I was.  Don't you wish the whole world would see you like that??  I recently looked at a picture of myself from my reception and gasped.  Everyone told me that day how beautiful I looked.  I now realize I looked as beautiful as I could look and that I really didn't look beautiful at all when I look back at it.  How horrible it is now to realize how big we really were.  But like Elieen said, it only makes her more proud of what she's accomplished.  Ditto for me, Eileen!!! Again, congrats.  You look wonderful.

Karen

Pam Hart
on 7/1/08 11:52 pm - Easton, PA
Isn't it amazing when you see old pics?  I found one a few weeks back.  I took it to hubby and said "how come you didn't tell me I looked like this?  And how could you say I didn't need this surgery?"  And he looked at it and said "honesty - I don't remember you looking like this - when was it taken?"  It was a month before my surgery.... Looking absolutely svelt! Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
New_Beginnings_36
on 7/2/08 2:10 am - PA
Christine, you look WONDERFUL!! :)..........Stefanie

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA