Finally... 1 yr pics!

Mary Benford
on 7/1/08 9:03 pm - Emmaus, PA
I finally got around to putting up my 1 yr. post op pictures lol.   Only 3 months late! Enjoy!

Success is a journey... not a destination!     

Pam Hart
on 7/1/08 9:17 pm - Easton, PA
Mary, Better late than never! I had the enjoyment of looking at your photos at your one year post op meeting - but I love looking at them again and again!   Fabulous work! Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
bubble273
on 7/1/08 10:05 pm - Levittown, PA
Wowwwwwwww, Mary, what a difference.  You look ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!!  You have been my inspiration from the beginning, as you and I were very close at our starting weights.  And I kept saying to myself, "if she can do it, I can do it."  I know it's hard to hear when people tell you that you are their inspiration, but you truly have been to me and to everyone else.  You've done an incredible job and it shows in every way!!!  Congratulations!!!

Karen

EileenWalton
on 7/1/08 10:56 pm
Good Lord....could you look any more fabulous.  You are a true testament to hard work really paying off.  Congrats on your constant successing.
Eileen

dit657
on 7/1/08 10:58 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Congratulations on such a wonderful journey -- you were a beautiful girl before but now - well, we can see why Norm proposed and threw that big rock on your hand - he doesn't want you getting away!! You've had awesome successes and I'm sure many more are on your horizon. What a difference a year can make...WOW! Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Pam Hart
on 7/1/08 11:05 pm - Easton, PA
Your new avatar just popped up for me - it's awesome!! Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
New_Beginnings_36
on 7/2/08 12:44 am - PA
Mary, you look FABULOUS!! Congrats on all of your success!! You have been such an inspiration :).......Stefanie

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
(deactivated member)
on 7/2/08 12:57 am

Mary

You look amazing! You deserve all the happiness that is on your horizon!  The night before my surgery was when I sat at the support meeting listening to your one year journey. I had me in tears and gave me hope that yes I can do this!

KimZ
on 7/2/08 7:44 am - PA
You look AMAZING!!  Im loving the new avatar as well.   Kim Z

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views