16/18's OMG I can't believe it

jovigirl
on 7/1/08 10:00 am - washington, NJ

OMG I just bought a pair of size 16/18 capris My hubby says they look good I'm still on the fence but oh my god they fit.He's thrilled I can shop anywhere now.I am so thrilled to be moving steadily away from my size 28's that I will keep forever to remember where I sunk to & how far I've come in my fight to win myself back.JUst wanted to share Thanks buddies for listening & understanding my excitement like noone else can even begin to

MeLinda 
 Goal is 165 or thigh high boots whichever comes first

*Jennifer Juniper*
on 7/1/08 11:14 am - Philly Girl, PA
I know EXACTLY how you feel! I am in 16's from a 24/26.... I called my BF from the dressing room and cried telling her! This is a wonderful feeling, I haven't been a 16 in at least 10 years! YAY! Jennifer*

"If you see a man on top of a mountain, he did not fall there"
Gail M.
on 7/1/08 11:45 am - Scranton, PA
Wow Melinda.  That's great.  You are doing terrific.  Keep it up. Gail

Pam Hart
on 7/1/08 8:30 pm - Easton, PA
Melinda, Way to go girl!  I understand about how you feel about not being comfortable - but get used to them wearing them in the house, and once you are "good" doing that - run an errand or something in them.  That helps to get yourself used to looking at your new and changing body. Keep up the fabulous work! Oh....and only keep one pair of those "fat" clothes - it's good to have a reminder - but no need to keep them all to dwell on the past.  I have one shirt and one pair of jeans from my high weight - and lemme tell you - it's amazing to look at.  I can actually just about get BOTH legs into one of the legs of those jeans - how ridiculous! Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
bubble273
on 7/1/08 9:38 pm - Levittown, PA

Melinda,

That is FANTASTIC!!!!  It's the best feeling in the world!!!  I was busting out of a size 32 and now am wearing 16s, some 18s.  I love it.  Congratulations to you!!!  You're doing soooooooooooooo great.  Keep it up.

Karen

dit657
on 7/1/08 9:59 pm - Boothwyn, PA
What a fantastic wow moment for you - congratulations on the size 16/18 - that is totally awesome! I can't imagine being in those 'teen' digits but hope to get there some day! I'm now in a 22 (sometimes a 20 depending on the pant) from a 32 and I know how wonderful that feels, so you must be walking on Cloud 9 right now! Congratulations on your awesome successes - and I love your new avitar - you look fantastic! Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
EileenWalton
on 7/1/08 11:49 pm
That is awesome MeLinda.  I'm so happy for you.  I'm not in the teen sizes yet either, but I'm looking forward to getting there.  Congrats!
Eileen

New_Beginnings_36
on 7/2/08 12:25 am - PA
MeLinda, Way to go!! Congrats!! You are looking fabulous!! :).....Stefanie

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
rachelstarr
on 7/2/08 1:01 am - PA
Congrat Melinda! I know how you feel. I got bought my 1st pair of size 16 this past Saturday and i cried in the dressing room when they just slip on with no effort! See you in 14's soon girlie! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views