I got in the pool!!

CherylT
on 7/1/08 10:11 am, edited 7/1/08 10:37 am - Perkasie, PA
For the first time in 7 years and 105 pounds, I put on a bathing suit and got in the pool with the kids today. OMG it was wonderful. I didn't wanna leave. I did front flips, backstrokes, handstands, heehee....the kids wanted to leave before I did. Major happies. :)
jovigirl
on 7/1/08 10:30 am - washington, NJ
Cheryl,Isn't it wonderful to feel"normal" again?I noticed at the pool my saggy thigh skin kinda billows when I kick lol but who cares no one sees it but me.Enjoy  the pool

MeLinda 
 Goal is 165 or thigh high boots whichever comes first

Peggy W
on 7/1/08 10:39 am - Moscow, PA
Yehhhhhhhh Congratulations and hugs Peggy
Pam Hart
on 7/1/08 8:43 pm - Easton, PA
Uh oh!  We have a fish on our hands!!   GREAT WOW moment - I smiled the whole time reading your post!  Fabulous work! Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
dit657
on 7/1/08 10:01 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Congratulations on getting back in the pool! I bet your kids loved it, too - I'm sure it was a wonderful feeling. I never gave up bathing suits or pools, but only wore them around my closest friends. Who cares about loose skin when you know you're feeling so much better and looking so much better - it is what it is. That's a fantastic wow moment and I'm so happy for you! Keep on swimming, little fishie! Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
New_Beginnings_36
on 7/2/08 12:29 am - PA
Cheryl, Congrats! Keep on swimmin' :)........Stefanie

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
Patricia R.
on 7/2/08 4:43 am - Perry, MI
Congratulations.  I also never gave up bathings suits or swimming, so I always enjoyed the water and the beach.  I love it too much to give it up.  I enjoy it so much more now that I am wearing size 18s, instead of 3x sizes.   Keep up the great work. Hugs, Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

CherylT
on 7/2/08 11:35 pm - Perkasie, PA
It is wonderful. I'm going back each day. When I was married and at this weight or even lower, I felt so ashamed in a bathing suit. I must be growing, because I don't feel that way anymore. :)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views