*** Tuesday's Menu ***

Happy to be in
Onederland

on 6/30/08 7:20 pm, edited 6/30/08 7:21 pm

27 mos. out, here is my plan: http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=MrsKa radas

I'm kinda on the run today, its inventory day, so the day is made of quick items.

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

Pam Hart
on 6/30/08 11:24 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning Nan!  I had a minor encounter with emotions last night that I allowed to over come me and eat part of a fatty cheeseburger with bacon and some fries.  The scale shows it this morning, and so does the retaining water in my fingers.  I am back on the wagon today and not feeling bad for myself - because that won't get anything accomplished.  Just throwing it out there for others to understand they are not alone. B:  1/2 cup kashi cereal, 1/2 cup milk 10gm S:  2 cheesesticks 16gm L:  Salad with turkey 15gm S:  Ricotta cheese 20gm D:  Salad with reduced sodium/lf ham and lf cheese 20gm S:  SF water ice 81gm 8 mos out as of yesterday
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Happy to be in
Onederland

on 7/1/08 3:29 am
Congratulations! Your human.

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

Pam Hart
on 7/1/08 8:47 pm - Easton, PA
Can I be my cats please?  They sleep in the sun during the day - sleep on my comforter next to me at night - only get fed when they are supposed to - have "human slaves" to brush them and cuddle them and do whatever they need.....I want to be them sometimes!  lol
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views