Ok now I am worried...

EileenWalton
on 7/1/08 2:33 am
We've all been through it and have all posted the same questions.  Everyone is correct...the scale is not your friend.  When I went through the same thing Dr. Boe and the NUT reviewed my food logs and both agreed I wasn't eating enough.  Once I increased my food intake, I started to lose again.  I wouldn't be surprised if you are experiencing the same as me.  Don't fret....the weight WILL come off.  Good luck!
Eileen

Shannon O.
on 7/1/08 5:20 am - Reading, PA
My guess is that with you working out etc... you aren't getting in enough calories... I had the same issue you did... but for me it started at 6 weeks and went to 3ms... but call the nut and talk to them... because I had the issue I was burning off everything I ate + some...

Hang in there!!

Happy to be in
Onederland

on 7/1/08 2:06 pm
Get out of your food rut and change things up.  Lower your carbs and increase protein.

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

New_Beginnings_36
on 7/2/08 12:22 am - PA
Hi Laura :) Maybe you should just throw the scale down the steps like Beth did...LOL I actually don't know about the whole stall thing since I decided not to touch the scale at all. I haven't been on the scale since my 2 wk post-op appt. I have my 6 wk check-up on Tuesday and then I will get my numbers from Barix. I don't want to drive myself crazy with the numbers game just yet. I know at some point I will have to use the scale at home but for now I would rather just wait for my appts since they are pretty close together. Don't worry Laura, I am sure everything is fine and you will have good numbers when you see Dr. P on Friday :) Talk to you soon.....Stefanie

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views