More goals met this weekend

jastypes
on 6/30/08 12:27 am - Croydon, PA
My new guy has a house down in Wildwood, and he allowed my daughter and I to use the house this weekend.  (He says it's "our" house now.)  So, my 16 y/o daughter and I went to the beach and the boardwalk this weekend, and I was able to do one of the things that was on my list of things to do after I lost weight.  I went on the merry-go-round.  Silly, I know, but it was something I always loved to do, and was afraid to after I got really heavy.  Well, I had no problem climbing on the horse and riding it this weekend.  I also went on the ferris wheel, swings, and haunted house ride.  I bought a cute pair of shorts (that I'll only wear at home), and just generally had the best time of my life.  I had a sugar free ice cream treat last night on the boardwalk and walked my butt off all weekend.  Maybe I'm a little closer to goal today!

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

Laureen S.
on 6/30/08 12:46 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Hi Jill, Nice to see your post and the goals you are achieving!  I also wore shorts this weekend for the 1st time in my adult life and you know what, I actually felt comfortable wearing them and people complimented me on how good I look, imagine that! Anyway, happy for your new life, would still love to see you at Barix sometime. . . Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

dit657
on 6/30/08 1:14 am - Boothwyn, PA
Congratulations on having such a great time this weekend! And even bigger congrats on being able to BUY shorts on the boardwalk, because we all know those places aren't known for their plus size sections! Sounds like you had a fantastic time. Enjoy!! Kathy PS: New guy sounds like a real 'keeper', too - way to go!

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Pam Hart
on 6/30/08 1:57 am - Easton, PA
Awesome weekend Jill!! Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views