I did it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Victoria B.
on 6/29/08 7:53 am - Levittown, PA
I have always wanted to do the Relay for life 24 hour cancer walk but with an extra 150 pounds it was not possible. That was last year this year I joined a team and started walking yesterday at 11 am I took breaks and ate and hydrated a lot. I walked 7 3/4 miles on Saturday. I came haome and got 5 hours sleep then got up at 4:00 AM and went back to the track. I walked 2 1/4 miles that gave me 10 miles. this was my fairy tale goal of what I wanted to do, AND I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
I cried on my last time aroud because I was so damn proud of myself. I could not believe it. If anyone wants to be a part of it next year let me know. It will be at Pennsbury High School Fairless hills Pa, At the end of June 2009. I am almost at my 1 year surgaversary ( July 12) and I could not even imagine what I would be doing this year. Thank you for supporting me in good and bad. It is a blessing to be among other people who understand.

Patricia R.
on 6/29/08 8:13 am - Perry, MI
Congratulations!!!  You go girl!!!  That is awesome.  I will consider participating next year. Hugs, Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Victoria B.
on 6/29/08 8:21 am - Levittown, PA
Thank's Tri****hink you would love it.

bubble273
on 6/29/08 10:26 am - Levittown, PA

WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO, girlfriend!!!!  That is fantastic.  What an accomplishment.  I am sooooooooo proud of you!!!  Congratulations.

Karen

Victoria B.
on 6/29/08 10:34 am - Levittown, PA
Thank's Karen,
How are you? I must say I am proud of myself too.

Pam Hart
on 6/29/08 12:13 pm - Easton, PA
That's AWESOME!!  Good for you for doing 10 miles!!  What a grand accomplishment! Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Victoria B.
on 6/29/08 9:57 pm - Levittown, PA
Thank's Pam

dit657
on 6/29/08 9:58 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Congratulations on an incredible WOW moment!!! Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Victoria B.
on 6/29/08 10:02 pm - Levittown, PA
Thank you Kathy

Laureen S.
on 6/29/08 11:09 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Victoria, You have so much to feel proud of, what you did was awesome!  Hugs, Laureen 

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views