Wish me Luck

Marlo71
on 6/28/08 3:38 am - Harrisburg, PA
Hello Everyone!  I hope you are all enjoying your weekend!  Well Monday I have all my Pre-op testing and Thursday I have my Endoscopy, so I am excited and nervous as well!  But it will be nice to have a 4 day weekend! My BF comes home today after being gone for 29 days.  Thanks everyone for your advice on THAT situation...lol  So, I'm anxious to see how things work out.  He seems to be back to supporting me again.  I am so ready to get all this under way!   Thanks again for all the helpful info and support!  Have a great day!! 

-Marlo 

retta0426
on 6/28/08 8:07 am - Middletown, PA
Marlo, Just wanted to say good luck with everything this coming week!! If you ever want to talk, we aren't that far from one another, give me a call. Of course with three kids at home, it may be difficult to actually get through! But, here is my number anyhow. :) 944-3260
Pam Hart
on 6/28/08 2:21 pm - Easton, PA
Best wishes in ALL the areas you have ahead of you!!  You are a very optimistic upbeat person and that will get you through any rough spots. Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Sheryl H.
on 6/28/08 5:37 pm - Abbottstown, PA
Hi Marlo.  Good luck! enjoy your weekend! and hang in there!  I am sure everything will work out fine! We're here if you need us! take care and have some FUN!!!   Sheryl H.
Nicole0216
on 6/29/08 2:37 am - Lancaster, PA
good luck you are brave and you can do this.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views