I'M APPROVED!!!

rita61677
on 6/27/08 9:32 pm - Philadelphia, PA
YEAH Lesley - Im so sxcited for you. I would definetly call barix and fax them over the approval letter on monday. AFter I got my call from barix telling me i was approved it took 2 business days for the scheduling department to call me to schedule a date. When I scheduled my date (last monday) Dr. P was still scheduling for July. Ill be at Barix on july 14th for pat's. Best of luck - im so happy for you
seruice1
on 6/28/08 12:11 am - huntington valley, PA
Lesley, good luck  see you at barix meeting jack
Lesley G.
on 6/28/08 12:43 am - Allegan, MI
I will definitely fax the letter over to the Barix insurance department Monday morning.  OMG, I can't believe that soon I will have a date!!! Last night I was thinking about how it all feels really real now.  This has taken a little longer than I would have liked, but I'm actually glad I've had this extra time.  I feel like I've had the time I needed to get my head ready for this surgery, if that makes sense.  Anyway, I am off to the gym -- I have to keep my momentum going and lose a few more pounds before PATS!
rita61677
on 6/28/08 1:57 am - Philadelphia, PA
The day I got the call to schedule - i was unable to answer the call seeing as i was at work dealing with some crap but when i checked my voicemail and heard Eileen from barix to schedule your surergy. i had to RUN to the bathroom my stomach automatically started to kill me. and i ahve been sick ever since - so funny to me. Its my nerves i know that but anytime i eat anything - and i mean even a small bite of something i have to run to the bathroom.  ill be ok though. im so excited to go to my PAT's i hope that i have lost at least a few pounds, my scale at home says the exact same thing every time i get on it. i also have my monthly visitor right now so we shall see in a week if i lost anything.
Lesley G.
on 6/28/08 2:25 am - Allegan, MI
I get the nervous stomach thing too sometimes.  Ugh!  I hope it gets better for you. I hope I get the call soon.  I'm going to keep my cell very close to me at work and I'll probably jump every time it rings!  Although now I realized that I had told myself that when I got my surgery scheduled I would start cutting out the coffee, and OMG, I am going to miss my morning coffee.  Oh well, it will all be worth it! I hope I hear from Eileen at Barix soon.  I'll be on pins and needles til then! :)
Syreeta S.
on 6/30/08 1:09 pm - PA
Congrats.  I just had my surgery last wednesday with Dr. Pupkova in Langhorne.  You will love her she is the greatest.  She just called me yesterday to check on me and see how I was doing.  Good Luck
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views