I'M APPROVED!!!

oobiebus
on 6/27/08 6:08 am - pottstown, PA
Yeah girlfriend! we will save ya some room on the losers bench!Hugs trish

My Angel is  Jeanne2036  

I Am Officially At Goal!Yippeeeeee

LadyJwb
on 6/27/08 6:26 am - Philadelphia, PA
 Bouncy 2Lesley i'm so happy for you! Hip Hip Horay!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Dana C.
on 6/27/08 6:26 am - Royersford, PA
Congratulations that is absolutely wonderful!

368/182/160

New_Beginnings_36
on 6/27/08 6:38 am - PA
Lesley, I am soooooo happy for you!! I know how you have been waiting for this! Yeah!! You must be jumping up and down !Congrats!! You will have your date really soon!! {{hugs}}....Stefanie

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
Lesley G.
on 6/27/08 6:40 am - Allegan, MI
Thank you all so much!  I am so thankful for the support from this board.  I think this would be a lot tougher if I didn't have your support! And yes, I am jumping for joy!  I haven't stopped smiling since I made that phone call!!!
ktreavis
on 6/27/08 7:19 am - PA
Lesley - I have been checking the boards every day and waiting for this post. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I can't wait until you get your date. - Katie

Progress not perfection

Nicole0216
on 6/27/08 7:18 am - Lancaster, PA
congratulations
jdruski
on 6/27/08 7:49 am - Philadelphia, PA
Congratulations to you Lesley.  You will be in my thought and prayers.  Keep everyone posted for your date. Jeanne
Lesley G.
on 6/27/08 7:58 am - Allegan, MI
I will definitely keep you all posted.  Thanks so much for all the congratulations -- I am so touched! Of course, I just got home from work and guess what, my approval letter came in the mail today.  It's dated June 18, which means that it took them about 24 hours to approve me.  I wish I had called them sooner -- I could have been spared a few days of waiting!  Oh well... So what do I do now?  Will Barix call me?  How does this work?  I was thinking I should either call or email Michele just to make sure that Dr. P has everything, although as far as I know, all my test results were sent to her.
LadyJwb
on 6/27/08 8:17 am - Philadelphia, PA
Yes, the Barix will be calling you soon probaly before wednesday a with a  date!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views