I'M APPROVED!!!

Lesley G.
on 6/27/08 5:08 am - Allegan, MI
Hi all, I just got off the phone with my insurance company and I have been APPROVED FOR SURGERY!!!!!! OMG, I am so excited!!!!!  I was hesitant about calling them because I didn't want to be a pest, but then I realized that I could not spend another weekend waiting for this approval, so I called.  And I'm so glad I did!  After a few minutes on hold, I found out that I am APPROVED!  This is such a relief! Now I just need to get my date, but I'm sure I'll get that call very soon.  Yay!!!! Lesley
Marlo71
on 6/27/08 5:12 am - Harrisburg, PA
YEAAAA!  Isnt that exciting!  I know how you feel!  I just got approved a couple weeks ago!  Its like..ok WOW this is for real!  Good luck with everything!!  Keep us posted! 

-Marlo 

tammypa
on 6/27/08 5:13 am - Philadelphia, PA
Lesley, Congratulations! You must be so relieved and excited.  I have no patience, so I was on pins and needles until I got my surgery great! Tammy
eccgee2000
on 6/27/08 5:17 am - Runnemede, NJ
Congratulations...another Barix Baby to be born.
EileenWalton
on 6/27/08 5:30 am
Congrats Leslie.  I hope you get your date soon!  You are going to the best place in the world for this surgery with one of the best docs.  Good Luck!
Eileen

Lesley G.
on 6/27/08 5:32 am - Allegan, MI
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! It does feel really real to me now.  I'll admit that there was part of me that thought "I'll never get approved, I'll never lose this weight, blah blah".  But now I just feel very very positive about it.  And so relieved.  And very very happy!!!
dit657
on 6/27/08 5:43 am - Boothwyn, PA
Congratulations!! That's one of the best feelings, isn't it! I'm so happy for you - waiting is horrible sometimes. Won't be long now! Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
lauraanne715
on 6/27/08 5:46 am - Pottstown, PA
Oh that is sooooo awesome!  I am so excited for ya!!  Woo-hoo!!!!!

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

Lesley G.
on 6/27/08 5:54 am - Allegan, MI
Thank you!!! It really is the best feeling.  I still can't believe it!  I am so glad I called them today -- this is the best way to start the weekend!
jovigirl
on 6/27/08 6:03 am - washington, NJ
HAPPY DANCE!!!!! Congrats Leslie enjoy all of the excitement I know you are feeling.

MeLinda 
 Goal is 165 or thigh high boots whichever comes first

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views