***TGIF Roll Call***

Patricia R.
on 6/26/08 9:39 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning PA and Friends, I am back from the internet fast I had last week.  I was techless for over a week, and it sucked. Today I already went to my AA meeting, and am now getting ready for work.  I will be working at the hospital, then coming home to clean my apartment.  My granddaughter is coming to town next week, and I have to get my place in order.  Right after work, I do have to take a swim and get some exercise.  I managed to go for over a week without exercise due to my asthma acting up for over a week.  Yesterday I went for a really good walk with my sis-in-law in the evening.   Have a great Friday. Huggles, Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Pam Hart
on 6/26/08 9:46 pm - Easton, PA
Nice to see you starting roll call again Trish! I am getting some clothes together.  I need to figure out what I am going to wear today and also an outfit for tomorrow evening.  Plus pack a "just in case" bag for tonight Today after my nap I'm headed to pa (fleetwood?  I think it's by reading...I only know how to get to her house and back) to see a friend I haven't seen since December.  She knows about my surgery - is very very obese herself.  I'm a little concerned about her seeing me - I think there may be some jealousy issues abound.  The good news is, she has recently put herself on a walking program and eating better, and has lost about 20 pounds.  so hopefully it won't be as bad.  She did make a comment to me on the phone last night about how her "progress is nothing like what you are doing my incredible shrinking probably unrecognizable friend"  We are going to dinner and a movie. I very well may spend the night - it depends on how long I sleep for, and how good I feel after the movie.  If I'm tired, to her house it will be.  Normally I would stay the night without blinking an eye - but tomorrow my parents, my two brothers, and myself are headed to NYC to see a comedian (Eddie Izzard who although has recently been in some movies and HBO shows is actually best known for his cross dressing stand up act) So, getting my clothes in order, hopefully getting some sleep (yesterday this task eluded me...my ceiling was developing a complex because I was staring at it so much....and then the walls got jealous, so I stared at them....), and then leaving for the afternoon and possibly until tomorrow morning. Have a good day - it's muggy out there, blech Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
(deactivated member)
on 6/27/08 12:47 am
Pam....Enjoy Eddie this show is awesome I saw the Philly show last month! I am a huge Izzard fan and have been for years!
Pam Hart
on 6/27/08 1:39 am - Easton, PA
I saw one of his shows a few years back and I have "dressed to kill" on DVD - absolutely hillarious.  We're sure to have a good time! Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
(deactivated member)
on 6/26/08 9:49 pm
Morning Trish. Here is my day....work, nails, feed dogs, play cards with friends, bed I hope you have fun with your granddaughter!! HG
Pam Hart
on 6/26/08 9:52 pm - Easton, PA
I'm doing the nail thing tomorrow or Sunday!  We're not allowed to wear them at work - but I miss mine soooooo much and normally just get my pedicure done - but I'm breaking the rules - the only night I have to work is Sunday night and there's no management there - and then I have a week of vacation - so I'm putting them on and leaving them on until someone notices and I get told to take them off.  I'm soooo excited about it! Pam
(deactivated member)
on 6/26/08 10:22 pm
You rebel!!  LOL  I can't function without my nails.  I never realized how much I depend on them until I cut them down about a month ago...I was lost without them.   HG
dit657
on 6/26/08 9:53 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good muggy morning everyone - sweating bullets walking the dog this morning - ugh. And I don't sweat that much anymore but the humidity this morning was so thick even the invisible man would be sweating! Not much on my agenda today - work (or actually loading songs onto my MP3 player), laundry tonight. Tomorrow its off for a pedicure, then to the support meeting at Brinton Lake. Hubby is itching for a new car so we may go car shopping after that. We'll see...hope everyone has a good weekend. My neighbor said he'd hook up my WiFi at home and once he gets that done I'll have net access over the weekends too. Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
bcutekitty
on 6/26/08 10:19 pm - Philadelphia, PA

Good Morning Pa and Trish Glad to see you back Trish,well today iam heading to the GYM yes i sd it the gym lol then nails afterwards and then home to finish cleaning Have a great day everybody! 

(deactivated member)
on 6/26/08 10:44 pm - Eastern, PA
Good morning everybody. Great day coming here. Last day of the work week. I shaved my head this morning, and in typical fashion, cut a huge gash in the back of my head and bled all over myself. Tonight Mary and I are going to see WALL*E. We're both huge gigantic Pixar nerds. I looked in the mirror this morning, and the troublesome spot on my surgery incision has finally vanished. I had a piece of skin that wasn't quite laying correctly with everything else, but now it's gone. Hope you all have a great day.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views