New Pics in my profile from the 2 parties

Happy to be in
Onederland

on 6/26/08 1:09 pm
Now I see that I do need Plastics

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

(deactivated member)
on 6/26/08 1:16 pm
Great pics Nan!  You look fantastic. hg
Alice P.
on 6/26/08 1:18 pm - Bensalem
How come no one see's what we see when we look into the evil mirrow. I see a saggy older lady but no one else does. Lies I say, Lies. Alice
Boogaloo
on 6/26/08 4:33 pm - PA
You look great! Good for you Lou
Pam Hart
on 6/26/08 7:31 pm - Easton, PA
Nan, Fabulous fabulous fabulous!!!  Whoo hoo!!  Lookin good woman - and continue shame on them for not saying things the first time - especially with how good you looked! Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Eileen51
on 6/26/08 9:18 pm
Nan, you look wonderful and should be jumping for joy at what you see in the mirror.  Congratulations! Eileen
dit657
on 6/26/08 9:58 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Nan, you look mah-ve-lous!! You've had such an amazing journey - you should be so proud of yourself because we all know how much we put into this, and you're obviously putting your heart and soul into  your body and your health because it shows. You are a true inspiration to everyone on these boards. Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
dit657
on 6/26/08 9:59 pm - Boothwyn, PA
PS: Maybe once most of u**** goal we can find a plastic surgeon who will give us a 'group discount'!!! 

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Pam Hart
on 6/26/08 10:54 pm - Easton, PA
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
CherylT
on 6/26/08 10:56 pm - Perkasie, PA
They are wonderful pics. You look great! :)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views